“Lovely Meal”
Review of Netherton Hall

Ranked #18 of 51 Restaurants in Frodsham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Netherton Hall is a perfect location for both drinking and dining. Serving fresh locally sourced food, and a selection of the finest ales and wines.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Dined here on Thursday evening with friends. Lovely meal, mixed grill, good service. Will certainly be returning.

Daniel F, General Manager at Netherton Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Great to hear the quality of service matched the quality of the meal. I hope we have another opportunity in the not to distant future to look after you again

Netherton hall

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Much needed food stop post-zoo. Welcome and service extremely friendly and child friendly. Food good quality and big portions.

Daniel F, General Manager at Netherton Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thanks for leaving a review with us. Hope we can cater for you and the family again in the not to distant future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

First time we have visited Netherton Hall. It’s a very good pub to dine in. The staff a welcoming and friendly with good service. Their food is excellent, served hot and tasty too. We chose from the specials board, recommended.
The real ales are good too.
Would definitely call back again.

Daniel F, General Manager at Netherton Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review here. I hope your second visit to us will be in the not to distant future and reinforce your opinions on our food and service.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Needing some refreshment after a long drive, we stopped at this Pub for a byte to eat.
The restaurant was very clean and the staff very helpfull, even though we were not very hungry. If we pass again, will stop, also good solution for local " Real Ale " solutions.

Daniel F, General Manager at Netherton Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thanks for a great review. We have a full family of 5 real ales this weekend so hopefully, if your out and about in the area you will pop by and say hello.

Regards.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Love this place and will never go anywhere else! I recommend this place to everyone and will continue to do so. Dan and Chris are both lovely managers and always never fail to make you laugh. Thank you so so much! Also, I had a tomahawk steak here last week and my lord, it was so mouth watering. I’d like to give compliments to the chefs who work hard on every meal I’ve ever came in for. I’m looking forward to my next meal and drink with the lovely staff who are always welcoming. Thank you ever so much for the fantastic service!!! Keep the extremely hard work which goes into this amazing pub guys!❤️

Daniel F, General Manager at Netherton Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Always rewarding to the team to read such a review. I hope next time your with us both myself and Chris are as welcoming as always.