“Best Indian in Frodsham”
Review of The India Garden

The India Garden
Ranked #10 of 51 Restaurants in Frodsham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We travel 10 miles to eat here. The food is delicious and owner Josh always spoils us with a few extras. We will keep returning because it's absolutely worth it.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We turned up without a reservation and they managed to find the two of us a table very quickly considering it was 8 on a Friday night. The place was very clean cloth table clothes. But unfortunately paper napkins!! By you can not win them all. !!!The meals for my self and my friend were very nice may I add my friend is a vegetarian and is hard too please. The downside to the place was the tables were very close together and if you wanted some privacy it was not going to happen. The waiters were like trolley dollies and it was amazing watching how they worked the isle together:0). Toilets if you are disabled are up stairs. When we got there a chap had manage to manipulate them really well on crutches. I was expecting a round of applause when he got to the bottom of them :0). In all it was a goodnight but the naga further up the road still gets my vote. But we shall see what the future holds:0) might go back again :0)

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Always excellent food and customer service. Only grumble is the narrow restaurant makes the table cramped.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I LOVE this place, a warm welcome is always guaranteed by Josh and his staff and the food is always amazing.
My faves are the Chicken tikka Balti and the Chicken tikka sizzling but my wife always goes for the hot and spicy stuff, something for every taste, even our 4 year old Daughter loves it!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We are regulars at the India Garden, the staff are always friendly and welcoming and the service is always of a very high standard, the food is what we always come back for though and we have never been disappointed.
A very warm, friendly environment.
Highly recommended