“Exceptional service ”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is family owned which has created a beautiful atmosphere for eating. The food (mainly meat!) is fresh and well done. I had the rabbit and it was so good!!!!! The pasta with white Ravi is delicious! The staff are very friendly and accommodating. The owners (which are older) are very sweet.
Overall it's a great place to eat comfortably and good. I recommend everyone visit. I will definitely return. I'm thankful for the great experience

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Wonderful view. Great selection of Tuscan classics. Reasonable prices for quality food. Catch some sun and a good bottle of inexpensive local wine.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

Surrounded by a very green and peaceful area,this little and cozy restaurant has a menu like in good old times,based on genuine food starting from the delicious olive oil and the good choice of Chianti wine......
Special: mixed tray of roast meet and fried vegetable...

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Our Florentine friends took us here to escape the heat. We drove for an hour out of city - winding roads, limited signage - no way we would've found this place by ourselves.

Our friends knew the owner, chef & the waiters... so we were welcomed like family!! Amazing Italian hospitality demonstrated with elegant simplicity. Small touches really made the difference. Our Italian friends started translating the menu - but actually they had already placed an English menu for us! So thoughtful and unexpected in this local place!

Views were incredible. Sunset was wonderful. Wine was excellent. Food was delicious. "Home cooked like my mum would make" our friends said. Wild boar, guinea fowl & pigeon - and the most delicious vegetable 'tempura' in the lightest batter... my mum couldn't cook like that!!

If I could ever find it - I would be back time & time again!

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Visited last night about 21.00, staff very friendly and accepted our limited Italian vocabulary and were extremely attentive. Our waiter was very helpful explaining all of the menu to us. Starter, wild boar & porcini ragu pappardelle (shared). Main, t bone steak (1.2 kg) fries & zuccini & aubergine, this was 'ottimo' ! Not to mention very filling (shared). Desert/pallet cleanser, a glass of limoncello and mint over crushed ice, amazing fresh drink. As it was getting cooler the waiter brought over a shawl for my partner to put on, very nice touch. With soft drinks, water & coffees 'il conto' was 81 euros, bearing in mind that the 1.2 kg steak was 48 this was very good value for money. Many thanks to all the staff for a very memorable evening.