“Charming Interior”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2016

This restaurant is situated in the hamlet of Les Eucherts under the Petit Bois chair lift and can be reached on skis
When surrounded by snow the humble entrance gives little clue to what lies within.
Traditional decor with a lovely fireplace
Perfect place for a ski lunch with authentic savoyard dishes.
Pleasant staff
Quite pricey

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I visited this establishment in January with a group of friends (twice) and again in April with my wife. The food is absolutely wonderful! Its a little out of the way at the top of Les Eucherts, but well worth the effort. It's an old building and differs greatly from the run-of-the-mill places nearby. Has a large sun deck, but the interior's ambience is very special! Note that from the road, it doesn't appear to be open, but every time we went, it was!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I skied to the restaurant which is a charming chalet type and traditionally furnished.

The staff were very friendly and it was warm and cosy.

I had the burger which was ok. Came with fries and a small salad. It was expensive and not great value. I had a local wine which was nice.

Great place but average food. It used to be much better.

Outside there is a fantastic terrace with stunning views on a nice day.

I would go back for the location even tho the food wasn't great.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Very nicely decorated, fireplace, confortable,on the menu good mix of traditional savoyard plates and moderne cuisine, excellent quality and freshness,good friendly service

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

From the moment the free taxi picked us up from the Chalet to the moment it dropped us off at the end of the evening the whole experience was excellent.

The food was superb and I highly recommend the Swordfish tartare.

We be back in a flash on our return to La Rosiere. Thank you,