All reviews paddle boarding personalized service island hopping intimate hotel ultimate luxury to celebrate my birthday our honeymoon amazing experience boat captain tropical storm special thanks holy week perfect island feel at home lucia sean furniture
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I have always wondered what the hype is all about and after staying here for 4 days for my birthday, I have my answer. It's the personalized service from meeting you at the airport, knowing your name, the GM met us at the entrance and made us feel at home. The cabana is gorgeous and Iove the bathroom and outdoor personal swing. The morning yoga session is complimentary and the best. The massage is perfect and I felt so relaxed afterwards. The island hopping is personalized and The staff made sure to angle The umbrella so perfectly just so we get The right amount of sun. The staff prepared a romantic dinner at the beach with a cake to celebrate my birthday. Thank you for the memorable experience!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MOHSMD
Luis_vizcaino, Manager at Nay Palad Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear MOHSMD,

First of all, thank you very much for the delightful review. It was a pleasure to have the chance to welcome you for your birthday celebration & furthermore to read your beautiful and kind words about your experience with us.

It has to be said that is an honor for us to pumper our guests and make them feel very special and most important, to make them feel at home.

We are looking forward to welcome you once again anytime soon in your home away from home.

Wishing you a great day, Luis, Sara & the entire team

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We have stayed in many 5 star hotels and resorts and I can say that our stay here is on top of the list. From the personalized service, great food and perfect service to the staff who made sure we had a memorable experience- this place is really one for the books. I had yoga twice- under the tree and in the pagoda and I massively enjoyed it. The staff assisted us from the time we got off the plane to the boarding to Manila. They even prepared sandwiches and coconut juice while we waited at the airport. The massage is the best. The cocktails divine. This is the ultimate in pampering.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Quest627091
Luis_vizcaino, Manager at Nay Palad Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

The full Dedon Island family really rises your exciting & inspiring review, we are extremely happy to read how amazing and special was your journey with us.

It must be said that it was a real pleasure to host you in our little Paradise and had the chance to share great experiences along your stay.

It would definitely be our pleasure to welcome you back soon at the Resort and take care of you once again at your – home away from home –

Wishing you a lovely day, the entire Dedon Island Team

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Staying in Dedon was such a great experience! I was looking for a laid back island life with the tropical vibes and I found it there. Everyone is very cheerful and helpful. We were welcomed by Larmie and she was wonderful. She explained to us the things about the resort and what we can expect from the experience. I actually loved the #barefootluxury vibe in Dedon. It makes you feel connected with nature which is very relaxing. I also loved the idea that you can order all the food and beverages (even alcoholic beverages) as you please. Just ask the waiter or the chef and if they have it, they will prepare them for you. The food was actually amazing! The crab was the bomb.

I also tried the spa and the massage. The masseuse, Ate Belen, was so good that I never felt so relaxed before. I recommend that you ask for her when you try the massage.
Our villa was an ocean view villa which has an awesome view of the beach. It is the perfect view upon waking up in the morning. J

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thom d
Luis_vizcaino, Manager at Nay Palad Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Thom d

The full Dedon Island family would like to thank you for this inspiring words and for taking the time to share your experience with others.

It has been a real pleasure to host you and we are truly delighted that your experience with us has been amazing.

The philosophy and purpose of Dedon Island is to create a place to retreat, rejuvenate and return to the world in a barefoot state of mind.

Honestly, all your beautiful words about Larmie, Jan and Belen is the best reward we can get as a team, encouraging us to improve and even create more unforgettable experiences.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon at the Resort.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Staying in Dedon was one of the best vacations that I had in a long time. The location is very ideal because it’s not very far from the town of General Luna yet it offers the right seclusion giving the perfect island vibe. The amenities (especially the furniture) of the resort are exquisite. My most favorite part would be watching the sunset at one of the beds set up at the beach while having my drinks… and their package lets you order drinks and whatever alcoholic beverage (cocktails, beer, scotch, brandy, etc) you want anytime! Perfect for my ‘Happy Hour’ moment. The service was also fantastic since all the staff are very helpful with my needs. My favorite of all the staff would be Gerve who was very cheerful and almost served like my personal waiter. Haha! Not only he was helpful during the happy hour, he was also fantastic in attending our requests during our dinner.
Overall, I absolutely loved our stay in the resort and would consider going back!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Luis_vizcaino, Manager at Nay Palad Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Warren C,

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to share such an inspiring and beautiful words about your experience at Dedon Island Resort.

We feel really fortunate and proud to be part of this wonderful team. Gerve and the whole team, with their smile and kind approach makes the difference and we truly appreciate you share the same belief in regards.

Hoping to welcome you again, in your "home away from home"

Wishing you a lovely day, Luis, Sara & the entire team

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Distant from the surf side of Siargao. Where calmness & peace is mixed with nature & privacy customized to your likings.

You get picked up by a modern filipino jeep that have sofa seats and treats inside, like a tour jeep instead of a bus. Until the time you depart from the terminal service is by your side every step of the way.

Personal service from their friendly management team that makes sure you feel at home and enjoy the quality of life within the Dedon philosophy.

Kudos to Sean, Luis, Sarah, Yan, and their hardworking staff. We will see you again soon and hopefully more often.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Peter A
Luis_vizcaino, Manager at Nay Palad Hideaway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Peter A,

Thank you very much for your greatly inspiring words.

The Philosophy and purpose of Dedon Island is to create a place to retreat, rejuvenate and return to the world in a barefoot state of mind. Therefore the entire Dedon Island team is thrilled to read that our dream was accomplished along your stay with us.

It has been a true pleasure to have the chance to host you in our little piece of Paradise & share inspiring moments and memories.

As per your hopes of seeing you back soon in Dedon Island, It would definitely be our pleasure to welcome back soon at the Resort.

With this, just remains to wish you a wonderful day,

Luis, Sara, Sean, Jan & the entire D.I. family.