“Mothers Day well done.....”

The Vineyard Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Vineyard Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Lamberhurst
Price range: USD 39 - USD 116
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Mothers Day in a pub. I was dreading it. It would be packed, disorganised and shambolic - but it wasn't.

Despite they'd been at it for 5 hours already (I thought everybody would have had enough by now), the food was great, the service as good, and the whole experience rather pleasant. "Mother" and daughter had a great time and we walked out with a small gift. We paid almost exactly £100 for three of us for 3 courses and drinks. Given the quality of the food and the service, I thought that was good value.

Many thanks Vineyard.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Lovely meal. Wide choice of food. Great atmosphere. Good choice of beers and wines. Friendly service - happy to move our table away from a rather excited group of diners!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The Vineyard, was one of my favourite eateries, were the beefburger has always been the best I have eaten and well worth the journey however, on the last visit no cheese or other accompaniments! Pulled pork was listed which we queried ...it was explained that the beefburger had pulled pork on top of the beefburger to which we expressed our disappointment no other suggestion was forth coming so we ordered. It was OK but just too much meat, we prefer the more traditional beefburger offering with cheese and saladings. Feeling very disappointed when we paid the bill we mentioned our disappointment to be told we could have asked for our preferred more traditional beefburger ....wouldn't it have been nice if this selection was either on the menu or we were told about it.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I have been here twice for lunch recently and have enjoyed it both times. Staff were friendly and food was very good. Prefer the tables in the restaurant rather than the conservatory especially in the winter.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I enjoyed a Saturday evening meal at The Vineyard whilst staying there for the weekend. The country pub decor is very warm and inviting.

The menu was excellent, plenty great options. For starters we had scallops and baked Camembert which were both very good. My boyfriend went for the steak which unfortunately wasn’t on par with other steaks he’s had. The burger was good quality with some delicious pulled pork on top - I would say that it could do with more pulled pork on it.

Prices were reasonable for a country pub dinner. It was a little cold in the restaurant but I guess it can be expected in February. The staff were excellent and super helpful throughout the meal and our stay. I would recommend for any occasion really.