“Great dinner”
Review of Romolo al Borgo

Romolo al Borgo
Reserve with
Romolo al Borgo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 239 Restaurants in Nettuno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Ristorante di pesce sito nel borgo medievale di Nettuno aperto tutto l’anno piatti della tradizione con qualche rivisatazione
Reviewed 29 October 2015

This restaurant is for sure a very good option while you are looking for a place to go for a dinner. My boyfriend took me there two times, once we were sitting in the "winery" across the street, secondary in the restaurant. Service was professional, food very tasty and the interior quite nice and intimate. I recommend! :))

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

My first time at Trattoria da Romoletto was in 1968. Just born my Granma organized a lunch at the place. She was a friend of the owner. After my father became friend with the owner's son Rinaldo. Then me and finally i took my daughter to the place. I can see how they evolved overtime. It was a great fresh fish "Trattoria", now it changed improving the presentation of the plates that are more elaborated, but still maintaining the roots of the honest italian cookers. Service was good. We sat outside in old town square. Definitely a place to try. Price is good and appropriate. Bear in mind, all is prepared at the time you order, so during the week ends you may experienced a small delay. But at the end of the day, you are sitting in the oldest part of Nettuno and possibly the most beautiful, why should you be in the rush?

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Inside a Borgo at Nettuno, is a very good location for a restaurant. We had a very good welcome from the waitress, smiling and kindly she showed the table and gave us immediately the menu. We chosen frittura di paranza and frittura gamberi e calamari, with potatos. The dishes were very good and tasty, the potatos so so... Very good white wine, nice and fast service, good ambient around us. Not so expensive, They accept Visa card, very important thing! (many other restaurants on the same neighborhood didn't accept payment with cards).

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Despite the fact that the food was good, the overall experience was just poor: it took for ever to take our order and even longer to receive it.
And on top of everything, our dishes kept being wrongly served to other tables: apparently the waitress was "confused" and "a bit tired".
Great 'gnocchi allo scoglio'.
Would not return, though.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Happened by this place today during our visit to Nettuno. We were hungry at the American lunch hour (noon) and they very happily showed us to a table. Feasted on two fantastic pasta dishes: small gnocchi with tomatoes, shrimp, mussels, etc and then pasta with clams and shrimp in a light, savory lemon sauce. Large portions of the most fantastic pasta! Service was delightful as well. So good that I'm writing this now while thinking of returning for dinner!