“Wonderful Seafood and Friendly Service”

Ristorante Cacciatori
Ranked #16 of 241 Restaurants in Nettuno
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2016

My husband and I don't speak any Italian, most restaurants we've been to in Italy have been very accommodating about providing English menus, but this one went above and beyond. It is owned by 2 brothers, one of whom speaks English and he gave us a personal reading of the menus describing all of his favorite dishes. We did the tasting which was 6 small seafood courses, followed by 2 seafood pasta dishes, dessert and included wine. Great value! The waiter was also very friendly, we had a great time!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Fresh, succulent seafood. Incredible service. Wine was divine. Stopped in for a quick lunch that ended up a few hours. Loved it and hope to go back one day!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 8 August 2015

I've been there for some business lunch and the restaurant is gorgeous. Friendly atmosphere but excellent quality of the food. You can try genuine ingredient for any different tast. Last time I got the tuna tartare which was made by the famous tuna from Carloforte (a Sardinian island). That was amazing...and then a Catalana of Lobster amazing. Starters are always different depending on the fresh fish, spaghetti or pasta is always amazing. The best dessert I've ever tried is the Zuppa Inglese which is a dream. The price is related of course to the excellence of the food but better to go there once instead of many time in other places.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 2 September 2014

+ superb food quality, incl. raw fish (try the seafood starters!)
+ elegant ambiente
+ top wine choice
- a little arrogant owner

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I travel a lot and I always try, when in areas with good seafood, the "insalata di mare". I have very rarely found a freshly made "insalata di mare". Last friday, I have been very lucky because while in Nettuno I decided to eat at Ristorante Cacciatori. The owners suggested that I try insalata di mare, and surprisingly it was warm and used very fresh seafood, exactly how I like it. The wine selection was good and the ambience was characteristic, elegant but friendly. My wife tried the 'rombo con patate' (excellent) and I shared a 'spigola al sale' with my son as a second course, a dish that has no garnish except salt, and is very difficult to prepare if the fish is not fresh. We really enjoyed it! The price is not cheap, but adequate for the quality of the food.

Date of visit: August 2013