“St. Kitts!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Sealofts entrance Sealofts beach area with Marriott Resort in background
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Sealofts entrance
Sealofts beach area with Marriott Resort in background
Sealofts beach area with Ocean Edge Resort in background
Sealofts beach area with direct access to Atlantic beach
loft bedroom with king size bed, LCD cable tv and private patio
Bedroom on main floor with full size bed and separate air-condition unit
bedroom on main floor
Open plan kitchen and dining area
Passage area with LCD 32' tv in living area
kitchen area
Bathroom on main floor
in-unit computer area on ground floor
Sealofts outdoor pool
Sealofts beach area
Sealofts grounds
Bouganvillea tree on compound
Sealofts grounds
Barbecue area with gazebo next door
One of two gazebos on the compound
Sealofts bath on main floor
Sealofts passageway to bedroom on main floor
Sealofts tropical garden
One of 2 patios of villa
kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

deluca-fa...
Miami, Florida
“Absolutely ......Not worth”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We stay four night without water, from 10 pm until 6 am due some Government restrictions...but at the time of the booking nobody told us ! however, if we had made ​​a reservation at any hotel in St. kitts, we would have had water 24 hours despite government restrictions .
So is very frustrating to pay for something that is not worth. We tried to claim for a partial refund, but the broker offer us 20.00 USD.
The apartment is clean, but very old. The upstairs bedroom is very Hot, is impossible to rest during the day. Susan is very professional kind and very careful, but unfortunately is not enough when you pay twice what it's worth!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
20 Apr 2016
Hi Augusto: I am sorry that the water issues negatively impacted your stay. Your comments have been noted. I hope that I will be able to find you a lovely home with cistern for your lon-term needs very soon given the water issues on St Kitts now. Again, I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations on your short visit last week.
Have a Blessed day
NY
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
PA
Reviewed 3 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
3 May 2013
Hi Brenda:

I am pleased that you continue to enjoy your frequent visits to my unit. We always try to keep our guests comfortable and happy. We look forward to welcoming you back pretty soon.
Maryland
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

22 Apr 2013
Michele, I am so sad that I will no longer have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family to my unit as you have recently acquired your own vacation home in St Kitts. Nonetheless, I wish to congratulate you on your recent purchase and know that we will continue to be in contact. I am also encouraged and thankful that you continue to recommend my unit to other relatives and friends. Thanks again for taking such good care of my unit during your frequent visits. Hope my future guests will be just like you.
Ontairo, Canada
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Older travelers
11 Apr 2013
Ian, thank you so much for your positive review. It has been such a great pleasure having you and Carmen in my unit for the past 8 winters. As I have told you before, you have long obtained VIP status for unit 16. I look forward to welcoming you back to unit 16 in January 2014 for your 2 month stay. I have noted your comment re children and the spiral staircase and certainly concur. Accordingly, over the past years I have not accepted infants or children under the age of 10 in my unit. However, a # of other owners do and there has been no issues in that regard.
Regards Susan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing