All reviews dolce vita full kitchen large tv splash bar chlorine pool nice gym bedroom room warm climate salt pond st kitts well equipped kitchen recommend this hotel comfortable beds pizza mini market sliding glass pool area
Reviewed 8 September 2018

This venue is located across the street from the Marriott in the Frigate Bay area. The property is well maintained. The environs were safe and quiet during my stay. The hotel has a nice gym. There are two bars, one of which is outside (called "Splash"). I never did find the two restaurants listed on the hotel's website (Dolce Vita and Tiranga), however, note that I did stay during the tourism low season. Sometimes hotels scale back during the low season.

Wi-Fi coverage throughout the property is good and bandwidth is OK, but not great. The view from most of the rooms, especially the ground-floor rooms is not spectacular, however, the groundskeepers have done a wonderful job manicuring the plants and trees.

The staff here are efficient and friendly. Housekeeping was excellent.

There are two coffee shops and a few restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Timothy Beach requires a longer walk, perhaps about a mile, but it can be done safely. There are plenty of beach huts there with food and drinks.

Considering the cost/value ratio, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Nina T, Rooms Division Manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear gcashley:

We are looking forward to your return visit to host your vacation in the future. We thank you very much for your wonderful accolades of the resort and it's amenities. Housekeeping will be recognized for their excellence along with all the rest of the friendly and efficient staff, thank you for mentioning them.

Thank you until we welcome you again!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

A fantastic two week holiday. Hotel staff were superb. From the minute we arrived to the minute we left. Rooms cleaned every day. Splash Bar and Living Room Bar offered great food choices. Tiranga restaurant great for a real curry. Supermarket on site a real bonus. Gym was faultless. Got to know local taxi drivers..all very honest and knowledgeable. Many thanks to all the staff especially Gary and Nickel...and the lads who managed the gym.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank neilrolfe1
Nina T, Rooms Division Manger at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Fantastic Neil:

Thank you for your choosing the Royal St. Kitts Hotel for your two week holiday. It was certainly our pleasure to host you for your Holiday and we wish to see you here once again in the future.

Your review has covered all our amenities and we are pleased you found the resort clean, convenient with everything at hand for your fantastic holiday. Our Gym attendants and Restaurant staff, Gary and Nickel will honored you have mentioned them.

Again, Thank you for your patronage.

Nina T

Reviewed 31 August 2018

I came to join my family here halfway through their summer holiday. The rooms were very clean and well furnished with everything you could need, and they were cleaned to a high standard everyday. Pool was great, gym was very well equipped. All staff at Splash and The Living Room were very attentive and friendly, especially Nickel. We had a great stay! Will certainly be back!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ylime993

Dear Guest:

We will certainly relay to our attentive staff how friendly they have been. We look forward to welcoming your return visit.
Thank you for our wonderful review, it is well received by all.

Nina T..

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I came down with my husband for a business trip and we loved our room. The staff at the front desk were very friendly especially a man named Tyson. He went above and beyond for us. Unfortunately the only problem my husband and I had was waking up every five minutes from doors slamming back and forth all day and night. I don’t know if it is because the hotel is old but the doors were extremely heavy and they are slamming extremely loud. We really couldn’t do anything about it and it made what was supposed to a quiet calm stay impossible. I heard there are students living here and I can’t imagine how they study in this environment.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Nina T, rooms division manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Kara J.:

Many thanks for your kind comments, and yes Tyson is one that will go above and beyond. Your accolades of the Hotel and staff are valued and we appreciate you staying for business. We take our guest's comments seriously and will address a viable solution to the room door banging. The doors are fire rated and to protect our guest's from weather disasters. We will certainly try our best to alleviate this noise. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and will welcome you again should you return to St. Kitts.

Warm regards,

NIna

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

For the second time my students and I stayed at the Royal for 2 months. I cannot say enough good things about this property and the friendly accommodating staff. The kitchens are well stocked with appliances and there is a grocery store literally across the parking lot. It is located in Frigate Bay near the Strip with plenty good restaurants and two beaches in walking distance. Special thanks go to Tyson, Julian, Leroy, Esther, Vanita and Henderson. The truth is every staff member we encountered was professional and wonderful. I don’t write a lot of reviews but this one deserves these accolades.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nina T, Rooms Division Manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Home away from home:

It is much appreciated for your wonderful accolades of our Hotel and Staff. They truly are friendly and accommodating. Our focus for our guests to experience the Kittitian warmth. Thank you for your business and the Staff's names you had mentioned, it is important they are recognized and we share all reviews with them.

Many thanks again and we look forward to another one of your visits.

Nina T.