“A wonderful location with breathtaking views!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
BUENAVISTA PARK
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Nina S
Beaconsfield, England, United Kingdom
“A wonderful location with breathtaking views!”
Reviewed 30 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I had a short stay at these apartments last week, What a gem of a place! The location is perfect, nice and peaceful but just a short walk down to the town and restaurants. The view is absolutely breathtaking, I could stare at Los Gigantes for hours!
The apartment was equipped with everything you could think of! Booking with Almudena was so easy and what a lovely man he is.
The directions from the airport right up to the apartment door were all handwritten!!
Thank you Almudena, we can't wait to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location!
Liked least: Having to go home :(
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
22 Feb 2016
Thank you so much for this review.
I hope to see you soon in your next holidays in Los Gigantes.
Best Wishes
Andrew P
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Stunning location, comfortable apartment”
Reviewed 23 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Nothing much to add to the other reviews - but wanted to confirm they are all true! The most memorable feature is, of course, the view, with the comings and goings from the harbour providing a constantly changing scene throughout the day. On sunny days the colour of the sea is just like in the photos - a deep, deep blue. The apartment itself is very comfortable and has all the facilities and equipment necessary for an enjoyable stay. There are shops and restaurants to suit most tastes in the centre of the town - about a 10 minute downhill walk. The apartment has no dedicated parking so you have to take a chance at finding a space in the road outside. Wi-Fi is not available in the apartment itself, but can be accessed in the entrance hall of the block by the main door on the ground floor.

Julie H
“Terrific Views, lovely apartment”
Reviewed 13 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

Beautiful apartment, very clean, spacious and well equipped.
Views are amazing and uninterrupted.
The walk from the centre of Los Gigantes is strenuous, and Im ashamed to say I even got a taxi back on one occasion because I couldnt face the hike in the heat.
I had hired a car but parking in the centre is difficult and you have to pay but trying to park near the apartment was even harder so once I had found a space I was reluctant to leave it.
Overall, thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would stay again.

Travelling group: Other
Johan P
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
“Outrageous view from the appartment!”
Reviewed 2 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We hire the appartment for 10 days, for 2 persons. We really enjoyed the outrageous view from the appartment to the habour and the giant cliffs. By clear view you can see La Gomera, and by clear night you can see many stars! Enjoy the sunset from your appartment!
Kitchen and bathroom were clean and complete.

Travelling group: Partner
evc1
lancashire
“Relaxing and ever changing vista”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

The apartment is perfect for two people and has everything you need, I love to cook even on holiday and the kitchen had everything I needed. We have previously rented villas and this was our first apartment rental and I must admit I was a little concerned about the privacy. However, you do have complete privacy from the people above when sunbathing if you open the awning , there is no one to the right of you and a 6" (ish) screen to apartment on your left.
The view was amazing and I really don't know how I am going to beat it next year, I loved it and I sat out from sunrise to sunset and later ! both myself and husband loved watching the comings and goings of the marina and bird life toing and froing to the cliffs which are almost in touching distance. The area is quiet with plenty of restaurants to choose from for all budgets, there is a well stocked supermarket within 5 mins walk, the marina is about a 10 min walk for the average person. We booked a dolphin, snorkel and boat trip 2 hours which was around £11 each, really good value and we must have seen 15 dolphins , we booked with the organisers next to Simons food shop, about 20 people on board and time for a 20 min snorkel.
We hired a car so we could get out and about and I am reply glad we did, we did lunch in Masca twice, I just regret not taking my walking shoes so that I could do the Masca walk down to the secluded Masca bay, if you are a keen walker , take your walking shoes and I would also suggest a pole if you have one so that you can do the walk which is 31/2 hours one way from Masca village and they can arrange a water taxi to take you back to the marina, or you can walk there and back from Masca village 6/7 hours.
Anyway, I'm now sat in my chilly conservatory writing this, wishing I was back on the balcony. So to sum up, if you want to visit Los Gigantes, this apartment is ideal and I certainly recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and the fact it had a full sized hairdryer and diffuser!!
Liked least: No access to wifi in the apartment,although it was available in the entrance of the complex.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing