All reviews walking holiday one night los cristianos wifi tenerife taxi
Reviewed 11 April 2017

A bright cheerful little hotel. Good, simple rooms. An excellent base for a walking holiday. Lovely mountain views, sitting on the patio outside your room after a hard day is heavenly. An interesting garden to wander around and relax in with a good book.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a recent walking holiday and after some confusion over our reservation at check in ( may have been my own fault ) we came to an agreement , the staff at the hotel were very friendly and where extremely helpful , the hotel is a great location for a walking holiday and on a clear morning the views are fantastic from hotel , not a bad little village either

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We stayed for three January nights and the staff were friendly and helpful throughout.
Downside: No hot water in mornings - recommend showering in afternoon/evening. Erratic wi-fi which did not work at all in our room so only outside (cold!) or up in restaurant and reception. Only Spanish channels on TV, nothing in English. Need a better, more wholesome muesli for breakfast option although eggs were always available. Sweet jams, sugary cereals and pastries were favoured.

Once were familiar with the menu there were some good evening meals for a reasonable price - fresh fish, prawns and steak, lovely boiled potatoes, excellent fresh herbal green mojo, good desserts, very reasonably priced bottles of delicious local wine all with excellent service. In the right weather a sun trap with pleasant views but cutting wind this January. Effective radiator for evening warmth. Perhaps best for a budget traveller and probably better than any in town location.

Room Tip: rooms 1 to 6 have best views but wifi seems variable - works in some.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike J
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on short notice. It is quiet with a nice view. The rooms are perfectly comfortable and the people who run the place were very friendly. They also have a restaurant with decent food, which is good news because cute as Vilaflor is there are not many dinner options there. We really enjoyed our stay and will go back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Positives:

Belén greeted me with a VERY warm welcome and chat: I miss her already! The choice of dinner menu was small, but great (it made it easier for me to choose something ) and the food flavoursome and well presented!

My bedroom had a sea view, it's own terrace with chairs and a table. I usually have to ask for extra blankets when I go to a hotel, but there were already some in the cupboard! The radiator in the room worked wonders and left the room feeling very toasty even after I turned it off!

The other members of staff were extremely friendly and helpful when I had queries!

I look forward to returning some day!!!

Negatives:

The towels, although colourful, were a bit worn out and some net curtains would have been nice in order to allow the beautiful daylight in the room, whilst maintaining privacy.

The walls were thin: I could hear the plumbing in a neighbouring room and the bathtub was small.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo