All reviews walking holiday one night los cristianos wifi tenerife taxi
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on short notice. It is quiet with a nice view. The rooms are perfectly comfortable and the people who run the place were very friendly. They also have a restaurant with decent food, which is good news because cute as Vilaflor is there are not many dinner options there. We really enjoyed our stay and will go back.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Positives:

Belén greeted me with a VERY warm welcome and chat: I miss her already! The choice of dinner menu was small, but great (it made it easier for me to choose something ) and the food flavoursome and well presented!

My bedroom had a sea view, it's own terrace with chairs and a table. I usually have to ask for extra blankets when I go to a hotel, but there were already some in the cupboard! The radiator in the room worked wonders and left the room feeling very toasty even after I turned it off!

The other members of staff were extremely friendly and helpful when I had queries!

I look forward to returning some day!!!

Negatives:

The towels, although colourful, were a bit worn out and some net curtains would have been nice in order to allow the beautiful daylight in the room, whilst maintaining privacy.

The walls were thin: I could hear the plumbing in a neighbouring room and the bathtub was small.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2016

The owners and staff made our stay memorable in every way. our group practicing Yoga spent 7 days in this hotel. Quiet and comfortable and we were able to make the hotel our own by adjusting many of the facilities to our needs. The staff were always happy to help and went out of their way to please. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank G_Gudfinns
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Nice little hotel, Staff extremly friendly, quiet also good for Astronomy, good location for walking holidays, not far from National Park. In-house hotel meals not up to much, but we found very good restaurant in the village center 10min walk. Pool could have done with being cleaned.

Room Tip: Great views for Astronomers, though some light pollution from nearby village.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Quirky yet tasteful, this family-run hotel in the pine-covered mountains above south Tenerife is a great getaway from the touristy mayhem down below. It made the perfect recharge point after climbing Mount Teide in the morning (about a 35 min drive away). The room was very private - more like an individual bungalow - and very comfortable, especially the beds. The owner was even kind enough to turn the heating on for us at 2pm rather than the usual 7pm as we were wanting to rest all day. The weather was very foggy during our stay which made the swimming pool being out of action less of an inconvenience, however it did mess with the TV signal in the rooms. Likewise, wifi signal was sporadic throughout the property.

The rest of Vilaflor and many restaurants are in walking distance. Breakfast was a standard continental spread which was more than satisfying. The location of the hotel amongst vineyards and fruit trees made it extra special!

Room Tip: Rooms 8-12 are completely separate from the main hotel building which makes them very tranquil and private,
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple