“Value for money and good choice.”
Review of Restaurante Viggos

Restaurante Viggos
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Only one draw back...it is always busy and packed. But the waiters are good and manage to get the services to the right people in reasonable time.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,439)

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here for fathers birthday. Booked the day before & whispered in waiters ear it was for my dads birthday.
Sat outside at front next to marina, the staff had dressed the table in ‘happy birthday’ banners & balloons .. lovely & unexpected touch. Beautiful setting near boats.
Staff really really lovely. Made to feel very welcome & pampered.

My father had steak with pepper sauce & chips ... his steak cooked to perfection but chips were few & far between & a little cold & no other accompaniments. Had to ask for a separate salad dish. Pepper corn sauce was the best we’d ever tasted. Creamy & a lovely subtle peppery taste.
I had the swordfish, which was sadly very over cooked. I could’ve knitted myself a vest with it ! It came with what tasted like reheated bake potato slices that were cold & a small selection of Mediterranean vegetables.

At the end of our meal the staff played happy birthday & came over to sing to my dad which was another lovely surprise. We were given a complimentary glass of blue fizz each which was a really lovely touch, thank you to the waiting staff at Viggos x

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Menu del dia, 4 tasty courses and a bottle of chilled wine between 2 for just 20 euro's, no point in getting the barby out to cremate meat when you can fine next to the marina and enjoy the taste of each mouthful. The home made soup is nom nom

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Extremely very good value & choice of menu for the "menu of the day" meal,
Salad starter each,
Then i had a small veg lasagne
Then Chicken, bacon egg & chips,(me not beeing very adventurous)
Then Tiramisu & 1 drink
All for €10.
All 4 of us had different meals but all were great & all €10.

Brilliant value for money & choices for eveyone.
A very popular restaurant, definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Had been before on recommendations but we were disappointed. Felt rushed on that occasion. However, taking no chances this time we booked a table in advance.

The restaurant was already full by 8.30pm. The waitress showed us to our table, which was front row and perfect viewing point.

We ordered some stuffed mussels and the house salad to share.
The waiter was very informative and told us about the specials which were not on the menu. As inviting as they were we had already decided what we wanted.
Mains included....sea bass fillet, fish platter ( which would have done three people) and a fillet steak cooked to perfection. The waitress asked me to check my steak to ensure it was cooked to my liking. Nice touch!
Definitely no rush tonight and perfect interaction with all of the staff.

Top marks.