All reviews boreham house the pub pub next door air con road noise all you can eat cooked breakfast comfortable room night's sleep comfortable stay an evening meal convenient location reception staff one night stay tea and coffee car park family room
Reviewed 24 October 2018

We stayed here in September for two nights and had two rooms to attend a wedding in the local area. Large car park, very good staff at front desk and family room was excellent. Did have breakfast one morning which was self service except for when you had to order your main breakfast. As always Premier Inn great value for money.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

My job takes me all over the u.k.and my company always books me into a premier Inn, at the beginning of July this year I was booked into boreham for 4 week's, and from the moment I checked in the staff were friendly and helpful, I have now checked out of boreham 3 and a half months later !! Typical company job !!, But I would like to say a special thanks to Amanda and Jeff at reception for their support during my stay, so professional and helpful, and Paul on nights for keeping the patygoers quiet to ensure everyone got a good night's sleep, your a great team and I'll always remember you, kind regards, Hugh.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank hughie67
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Booked Premier Inn as you know what you're getting\expect from your stay. The Inn was as expected with room and hotel staff to my expectations.

As for the Grange next door which is used for Breakfast and Evening meals, went in there and due to the lack of service left to find somewhere else to dine. Was informed by the hotel staff that they get quite a few complaints about the Grange which isn't good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2018

All the front desk clerks were very smiley, happy people and eager to help. The rooms were clean, reasonably spacious and air conditioned. We got extra towels, pillows - the clerks were very helpful.It was nice and quiet and we all got good sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 10 October 2018

We stayed two nights at the hotel , we were so pleased with the hotel the room was very very clean and so comfortable, we went over to the restaurant on the Friday evening and had a lovely meal , breakfast on both days was lovely and the guys who work there were very helpful and friendly, so easy to drive in to Chelmsford, I would highly recommend this hotel,10 / 10

Room tip: There is a lift in this hotel , so don’t worry if you have a pram ,
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple