“Marina dream”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MichelleM...
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Marina dream”
Reviewed 12 October 2016 for a stay in June 2015

I have stayed in this stunning townhouse twice now. The view from the pool and one of the bedrooms is simply beautiful, There is a balcony with a table and chairs off of one of the bedrooms and is perfect for sitting and simply looking out to the sea in peace and quiet.

The accommodation is really good quality, everything is catered for , including WiFi. The pool is just enough for 2-3 people to relax in and there are plenty of sunbeds , tables and chairs for a large group. The rooms are all of a good size and there are 3 bathrooms with two being en suite so plenty of facilities.

I go with friends as the marina has plenty of bars and restaurants to enjoy throughout the day and evening, there are some lovely little boutique shops . There is a great little water taxi which takes you to Puerto del Carmen if you fancy visiting another report, or simply being out on the water.

I book this townhouse every year with Lanzarote villa choice , who are so helpful, really quick to respond and they know their stuff, as I found out that they have all lived on the island for years. I always feel very reassured that I'm in good hands with Tania , Cathy and Steve, they are like my own personal guides when I'm visiting, able to recommend great places to visit, eat , drink and relax.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and location
Liked least: I do have to hire a car hen I'm there to get round the island, especially as I like to go wine tasting at the vineyards, so i'm looking for a private tour next time round, so I can enjoy the wine fully.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
13 Oct 2016
Thank you for your kind words Michelle. We are so happy that you enjoy your stays at the townhouse and the marina at Puerto Calero. We hope that you come back and join us for many more trips in the future!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing