“Excellent fresh fish!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant a couple of days ago for dinner. We had a “crudo” as stater (raw seafood), and turbot as main course - they both were exceptional! Not to mention the desserts which were great too.
Definitely recommended!

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,733)

Reviewed 13 September 2018

My wife and I visited Formentera for the1st time this past summer and stayed in Es Pujois. On a whim, we stopped into Casanita Cantina y Pescado our 1st night and with one evening's exception, we came back every night for the rest of our stay. The food is phenomenal, the staff are incredibly friendly and inviting and the crowd is a cross section of Europe. Many of the dishes we are trying to replicate for our own dinner parties. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Food perfect and the waiters remembered us from last year - they were delightful. Everything cooked to perfection - this is not cheap and tends to the pricey side but well worth paying for if you want a really good memorable experience.
Only one issue the Formentera prawns were €6.50 each which I hadn’t realised and we shared 6 between us so this was a bit of an eye watering item on our bill. I don’t know who suffered more me or he prawns!
Apart from this all fab just be aware of this if you decide to go.
Will definitely return

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Very nice restaurant with beautiful rooms. Staff was great, from the welcome to the end of the meal and through the suggestions on food and wine. The food was great. We chose the tasting menu and it was delicious (and very convenient as well). The tasting menu includes 4 dishes (in my case they were a salmon tartare, baccala sandwiches, ricotta ravioli and seabass filet) and it costed 40 euros/person. I highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Thought we may have lost a gem as we didn’t book however we were fit in to the busy restaurant and welcomed with warm arms!! The daily specials sounded amazing and fresh however as a vegetarian I had to see what they could do for me. They were very accommodating and made a delicious pasta with vegetables and tomato sauce.. suitable for vegans as well I believe. The staff were extremely lovely and there was a great vibe to the whole place! Dessert was equally as delicious with many choices but I recommend the Crema Catalana! Not cheap but definitely worth the price tag.