“Incredible Villa and Host”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
simonhawk...
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Incredible Villa and Host”
Reviewed 30 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

I cannot recommend this booking highly enough. The villa is perfect. Loads of room so our group of 12 never felt like we were crampt in. Facilities all very good, with air con in the rooms and the pool was perfect. The only thing to note, is the BBQ is charcoal so if you're planning to use, you will need to buy some. Sarah, the owner, was amazing. She was in contact from the moment we booked with help arranging bits we needed, and she did so much to help before and during the trip. As we were a group of lads that were not going to have access to a car, she did a shop for us, so that when we arrived the fridge was stocked. This took her two trips and no extra charge. She then arranged us transport to Benidorm every day and ordered us in a takeaway at one point. If you decide to book this villa you won't be disappointed.

Discover7...
“Excellent Villa”
Reviewed 20 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I booked this villa for my sisters hen party and would definitely recommend it! Sarah was easy to contact before we arrived and whilst we were there. She arranged all the transfers and shuttles that we needed. Extremely friendly host and goes above and beyond.
As for the villa it was amazing, everyone in the party was impressed with it. Spotless and very modern. We all had a great time! We would all definitely come back.

Richard R
“Beautiful Villa and Excellent Host”
Reviewed 19 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

12 of us recently rented this villa for a week as part of a friends Stag doo. My expectations were blown away upon seeing the villa for the first time and whilst we needed a taxi to get in to Benidorm the villa is so comfortable and has so much to do we barely needed to leave (pool, billiard table, french bowls, darts, hot tub, BBQ and even a gym!). Views are incredible.

Host Sarah is extremely friendly, possibly the nicest person in Spain, and went out of her way to ensure we had a fantastic holiday including organising taxis, recommending local takeaways and even giving me a lift to the airport when my transfer fell through (saved our lives).

I would highly recommend this villa and would return here in a heartbeat.

Mark S
“First class villa that made for a perfect holiday”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My family and I have just returned from a fabulous week at this marvellous villa. Host Sarah is extremely attentive but not intrusive. She met us on our arrival and had even stocked the fridge with beer and wine.
The villa is perfect. Modern, extremely clean, and comfortable. The pool area is safe and the jacuzzi was perfect for relaxing in at the end of the day. There is a super barbecue area alongside the pool.
Facilities inside the villa included a home cinema, well-equipped gym and roof garden that was a real suntrap.
My family and I would have no hesitation in recommending this villa to our friends and family. In fact, we have already booked to stay again next year.

Megan2192
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

There was 11 of us that stayed in the villa for my sisters 30th and it was amazing!! It looks beautiful on the photos, but even they don't do it justice!

The villa was extremely modern, clean and so well taken care of. It is obvious Sarah really takes pride in it.

The views were brilliant. It was such a relaxing, stunning place. But if you want the liveliness of Benidorm centre, it's only a ten minute taxi ride.

Sarah was a brilliant host-nothing was too much. Whenever we needed taxis, we just sent her a text and she would order them. I needed a cake for my sister and she visited her local bakery for me and ordered it herself. We didn't have to pay her until we arrived.

We would without a doubt return there and I would highly reccomment it. It was amazing!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing