“Excellent food & Service”
Review of Fifty Five Tenerife - CLOSED

Fifty Five Tenerife
Price range: USD 11 - USD 30
Description: Fifty Five is a vibrant and young restaurant offering fresh and modern, rich in flavours dishes from around the world alongside a great selection of wines.
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent tasty food, real appetizing presentation, excellent children's menu, excellent service. Excellent family value.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Extraordinary523338

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Probably one if the best and tastiest Sunday roast dinners on the golf. Attentive and friendly waiting staff. I can highly recommended them.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This was an amazing find!! Don't be fooled by the exotic parrot tablecloths!!
Brilliant value for money, with spot on service!!!
The waiter couldn't do enough for us!!! My husband opted for the 3 tapas for €12.95, he was in mini meat heaven!!

I'm vegetarian and I can recommend the rocket salad, it was so much more than just a rocket salad!! It was crammed with walnuts, blue cheese and pear, along with the regular tomato, pepper etc! My veggie burger was delicious, and they were more than happy to swap my chips for anything - jacket potato, rice, coleslaw or salad! I then had apple crumble and ice cream!!! Delicious!!! The bottomless prosecco was also a lovely surprise!!!

We will definitely be back!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Found this at the end of our two week stay in Amarilla and what a find too! Nothing was too much trouble especially the Southern Fried Chicken off the bone. The service from Scott & Amy was excellent and we cant wait for our next visit to the area to try something else from the menu

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We went here after the restaurant we wanted to go to was closed. We were looking at the menus for here and the restaurant next door when the waitress who claimed to work next door persuaded us to try here. As it turned out she was working in both restaurants so it was a bit of a sly move to start off with. From the photos on TripAdvisor it looks a lot more up market than it is and the food was only ok. One of us had a local spicy chicken dish which was lovely but I ordered carbonara that really lacked any flavour at all. We tried to make conversation with the waiter who was English but he seemed really disinterested. At the end we were given the wrong bill which was much more expensive but thankfully we noticed before paying. The one thing we really did like was the singer they had playing who was very good. Overall it was just ok, I wouldn't make an effort to go here again.

Date of visit: August 2017