“felt the need to keep going back......”

Restaurante Pizzeria la Cueva
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Golf del Sur
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Upon our arrival in Golf de Sur with two 5 year olds, we needed to find some to eat after an early start.
The food was amazing & very good value for money, the staff attentive & the service was excellent.
Our special thanks to Jens.

If you order steak, it is brought to you table to select the cut if you order fish, it is brought to the table so that you see how fresh it is..... & the paella is better than the recommended fish restaurants in Los Abrigos....

We ate there 4/5 times in our 9 day stay.

Highly recommended.

1  Thank Paul W

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Three of us had a seafood Paella and it was delcious! Huge prawns, mussels, clams and squid. Very good wine list. Excellent friendly and efficient service

1  Thank GlennCYates
Reviewed 12 June 2018

What ever you choose from an extensive menu you will be delighted. We had fillet steak so a full fillet was brought out for us to select the piece we wanted !!! When it was served it was cooked to perfection.

We had three grandchildren with us aged 4 to 7 who wanted pizza so the waiter invited them into the kitchen to help make their own pizza. They really enjoyed that experience.

The deserts were very good and the Irish coffee delightful.

1  Thank MirfieldOllie
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Stumbled upon this restaurant for dinner, we ordered four main courses and ended up trying everyone elses, as they were all excellent. The service was superb, all servers very pleasant and provided a very homely family atmosphere, will return during this trip.
Was pleasantly surprised when the bill arrived, would recommend.

1  Thank Gavin S
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

2 nights before the end of our holiday, my dad decided he wanted Italian, as I had eaten Italian at lunch I wasn't so keen but damn I was happy we went in! German waiter, Italian chefs, the waiter was happy to sort out a place for us to sit that suited my mum (not always an easy thing), and we ordered away. I spent time out in the square amusing my 19month old and the waiter was even happy to come over and take my drink orders there!!

The food was exceptional and very well priced. The waiter was friendly and helpful (my wife is lactose intolerant so they sorted a specific dish out just for her) and the tiramisu after wards was heavenly.

So good... We came back the next night for our final meal, and it was every bit as good.

1  Thank EnglandChewy