“Great food, service second to none!”
Review of Summer Palace

Summer Palace
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Padiham
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely last minute meal tonight with hubby and the kids. The fantastic and extremely polite young man who served us catered for our very fussy eater sprogs and made good recommendation about what they may like to eat. Needless to say, they enjoyed every morsel. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic evening. Super friendly service, beautiful atmosphere & stunning food! Went with my family for my birthday meal, had a wonderful time and the host was so lovely he even got me a pint of lager as a birthday treat. Will definitely be returning soon

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We went during the week and had the deal which I thought was great value for money! really enjoyed it and the staff were really great and friendly

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

My partner and I along with my partners 5 year old visited this restaurant at the weekend (Saturday night) and I cannot fault the food or the staff! The waiters were very, very friendly and attentive without being too much, the food was delicious! We had prawn toast, chicken satay skewers and crispy duck pancakes to start and vermicelli and beef hot and spicy for the mains. A very friendly feel restaurant were tue staff can't do enough for you. I cannot recommend enough!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

It is a long time since we have eaten here, went with friends on Saturday and had the banquet for four - excellent food and fantastic value! If anything, far too much could be a banquet for 6 easily!! Think on our next visit we will order individual dishes. Not the most attractive of places but brilliant. Also very friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you - will definitely be back...

1  Thank Johnsonslancashire