“The best Thai-food in Stockholm”
Review of Andaman

Andaman
Ranked #10 of 67 Restaurants in Nacka
Price range: USD 15 - USD 25
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

I'm here every week and is totally addicted to their green curry! The other dishes are just as excellent - always spicy and hot. It's a very simple restaurant, but you're here for the food. Here they use lots of vegetables - not only onion and paprika to fill the dishes out, but pak choi, haricot verts, lemon grass, koriander, holy basil etc. My other favourites are fried morning glory, fried spicy rice and sweet and sour chicken.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Mostly a takeaway but they have a few tables. No booze license. Better than average Thai food. Can get quite busy in the evenings.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Excelent Thai, the best in Nacka if you ask me. They always have new dishes and comes with tips if you do not know quite what you want. I rekommend take away since it is not a cozy place.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

When I want to treat myself, I get my takeaway from Andaman. I was never disappointed with what I got. A great Thai place in Nacka.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Tasty food served in large portions. I've only done take-away here - service is quite fast. Recommended if you're in the area!