“Highly recommended !”

El Paseo - Village Square
Crossing the River
The Roman/Moorish Castle above Jimena
May - Jimena's annual Horse Fair
One of the many river walks
A local beach
Spectacular views in Ronda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

helene m
“Highly recommended !”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in May 2016

My father and I have just recently come back from a stay in Jimena which is a lovely little town. Originally I booked the studio apartment with Cristina. I asked it was possible to get two single beds and Cristina's response was to upgrade us to next door for the same cost which was highly appreciated. Another booking ended up making this not possible but we were still supplied with two single beds and a €30 voucher for El Anon to have a meal. All these gestures go above and beyond my standard tripavisor experiences so far.

The studio was simple but perfectly function able. Check in and check out was easy and Cristina was easy to get hold of with any queries. I'd highly recommend. Many thanks and we'll be back again soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing