“delicious truffle pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Delicious Italian food in lovely surroundings with friendly staff. Our second visit from 2014 and we were not disappointed. will certainly return on our next visit. Attentive service by owner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,045)

Reviewed 4 September 2017

On a night when not much was open we ended up here. We were quite early (about 7 pm) and the staff seemed to find us an oddity, hanging around and staring. They seemed irritated when we asked for guidance on the menu. My ravioli came within about 2 minutes and I'm pretty sure it had been microwaved (that overcooked - as opposed to al dente - feel when you've reheated pasta). The main courses - rabbit for one son, a tiny spatchcock chicken for my wife - were small and disappointing, though another son had a very decent pork dish and my boar was OK. I'd not go back.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Staff is very nice and welcoming. Setting and surrounding could not be better. You are in a medieval village built on top of Roman houses...I was disappointed about food quality and cooking, as it was too elaborated or salty or overcooked. However, this is reflecting my personal taste. Other people might like this way of preparing food. Enjoyable and charming altogether, but I would shop around for better food experience.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Appalling service. Waiting 15mins to have the plates cleared. Then took over 30 minutes and repeatedly asking for the bill. Another couple left after only receiving their starter, complaining about the poor service. The staff themselves were rude and impatient. Shame, the food was nice.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I went to this restaurant for lunch with some friends. The food is amazing, the wine one of the best we ever tried and the staff was very friendly.
I will definitely visit again next time that i will be in Spello!!!!