Me and my wife stayed there for 3 nights. There are two kinds of rooms; with street view and without view. The rooms with street view are a bit noisy, but others are good.
First day of our stay was awful. They gave room 103 which is located on the reception and very noisy. Next day we upgraded our room to second floor, that was good.
- Staff are kind but not trained. They talk loudly and make noise.
- Breakfast is ok and does not change.
- There is no parking, but staff help to park your car in front of the hotel
- Wi-Fi does not work.
- Bathroom is clean, but room is not cleaned very well.
- If you need, there is Iranian WC next to the reception.
Overally, as there are limited number of hotels in Rasht, it is ok hotel to stay according to the prices.More