“Great trip out of visiting Bluestone!”

Marros Riding Centre
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Pendine
More attraction details
Owner description: Horse Riding for everyone. Beach riding for experienced riders, lessons and treks for all levels of riding. Ideal for family groups. Open all year round. Indoor school.
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I took my two 8 year old nieces for a combination session half hour lesson and half hour trek. It was a way of getting out of Bluestone and exploring the area a bit. So glad we did. Lovely horses. The staff were so friendly and great with one of the girls who turned out to be a bit nervous - so calm and reassuring. It was nice to do a bit of basic training and feel you were in control of your horse a bit! The trek felt a bit short and will consider the longer trek next time as the countryside is lovely. Must be great exercise - my thighs were aching for days!! Thoroughly recommend Marros.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"gallop"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my husband and teenage son, friendly staff, lovely horses , thoroughly enjoyed our ride through the woods, no wonder it’s approved by the British Horse Society, all riding stables should be like this!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Booked one hour for age 9 and 14. Combi lesson to teach/refresh basics and half hour trek. Both really enjoyed the experience and returned for an hour trek a few days later. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I visited this riding centre with my 2 children. My son who is 7 and daughter who is 2 and loves horses. My daughter did the toddler taster and really enjoyed interacting with her horse and had a little ride. My son and I then did the combination session having a lesson and then a ride out. We all enjoyed our riding experience today. The staff here are excellent and really good with young children. We will definitely come back again. Thanks again to all the staff for such a positive riding experience for us all.