“Great Experience ”

Marros Riding Centre
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Pendine
More attraction details
Owner description: Horse Riding for everyone. Beach riding for experienced riders, lessons and treks for all levels of riding. Ideal for family groups. Open all year round. Indoor school.
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Visited whilst on holiday with our 9 & 4 year old. Did the 1/2 hour lesson followed by 1/2 hour trek. Absolutely brilliant! Learned a lot & had a great experience. Staff were great & our 4 year old was not scared at all to say he has never been on a horse. Would definitely recommend a visit!

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"gallop"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Completed an hour hack with a friend as a birthday treat. We have both ridden but are not confident riders, my friend being really quite nervous.

Our escort was Becky and we rode Oscar and Diablo, all I can say is “fantastic” Becky was really reassuring we went at our own pace, had two nice canters within the woodland. It was nice to ride without going on the road.

This hack was so relaxing, that we are going to make this a monthly event.

Thank you so much to Becky, for making my birthday treat, an enjoyable fun event... can’t wait to do the beach ride.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

What an amazing place! Fantastic friendly and enthusiastic members of staff who have a passion for horses and teaching, I have my own pony and I was on holiday in Tenby my mam suggested to have a jumping lesson in preparation for a competition I had on my own pony that weekend! I highly recommend going for lessons my lower leg position has improved drastically within a 35 minute lesson. Thank you very much I loved having a lesson with yourselves and I will definitely be returning X

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Had the best two and a half hour beach ride today
It was so well organised
I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going