Lock in great prices from these sites
Trip.com
Official Website
Hotels.com
All reviews country retreat love this hotel on site restaurant romantic getaway year old daughter porto cervo pool area yogurt star hotel spa pools nicola sea beaches sardinia soul suitcases
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

What an amazing place to be in couple for holidays to relax and discover la Costa Smeralda ! The staff take care of their guests : they advice us beautiful places, they book for us .... really really nice The hôtel and its accommodation + the restaurant are simply perfect too ! We are used to stay in luxury places but here ... incredibly !
We come back for sure
Special thanks to Nicolai, Luigi, Chiara, Viola
See you soon

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nicola Floris, Servizi per gli ospiti/front office at Hotel Li Finistreddi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear laetchevallier,

The greatest thank you from all of us for sharing such a nice review and choosing special words to describe your experience at Li Finistreddi. Thank you also to have specially mentioned part of our staff.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back next summer and send you our warmest regards,

Nicola Floris

Reviewed 27 July 2020

What a wonderful place Li Finistreddi is - one of the best places we have ever stayed for a truly relaxing summer break! We travelled to Sardinia 13-24 July 2020 and the entire team should be congratulated for giving us the most relaxing and enjoyable experience despite the various C-19 restrictions which were in place. First and foremost, the service is flawless and we were looked after brilliantly by everyone from reception to the waiters to the cocktail bar. Country Retreat is a much better description than 'hotel' for Li Finistreddi - there are only 19 rooms and the entire estate is manicured perfectly. Nature abounds - butterflies, lizards, martens, night-jars - and the gardens are kept beautifully. No building is more than one-storey high so the entire estate sits in complete harmony with the inspirational hill-side and rural setting. The restaurant is high-end but the chef cooked so many individual gluten-free items for my coeliac wife and also showed great flexibility for my 12-year old daughter - a real sign of high quality. Breakfast was served (not buffet) due to C-19 and was a real highlight of the day (fruits, pastries, eggs done any way you like, delicious fruit juices, superb home-made breads etc). Our room ('Lantana') was kept spotlessly clean and was generously apportioned both inside and out. The location is so convenient to explore the beaches and sites of NE Sardinia, and is just a 5-minute drive from the seaside town of Cannigione. The view from the hill-side across to La Maddalena is truly breathtaking. I cannot remember enjoying a summer holiday more and if it is a restorative break to replenish your soul and refill your reservoirs of positivity which you are after, then look no further than Li Finistreddi. We will definitely go back to this inspirational and awe-inspiring place. Grazie mille!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 September 2019

Li Finistreddi is a wonderful place to relax. Situated in the hills not far from the coast, it is ideal to wind down and enjoy the beautiful landscape. The facilities are generous with a large compound and two swimming pools. The rooms vary and include basic rooms with lovely balconies and sophisticated suites with private gardens. The on-site restaurant serves breakfast (which is surprisingly good for Italian standards) and exclusive dinners. Great and highly recommended place, especially for a romantic getaway and family holidays. Only thing to improve: the internet connection, which really has been unstable throughout our stay. Thanks anyway for a great adventure!

Date of stay: September 2019
LiFinistreddi, Responsabile reception at Hotel Li Finistreddi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear R6478BF,

Thank you for having chosen Li Finistreddi and for taking the time to provide your great feedback.

We are very pleased to read that you would highly recommend our hotel to the TripAdvisor community.

We hope to have you again with us.

Thanks again

Nicola

Reviewed 25 July 2019 via mobile

It’s not very often I’m not sure what to write, but this is one of those times.

I didn’t take ANY pictures while I was here. Nothing grabbed me to do so. Somethings made this an average stay, and if it weren’t for the view and the friendly, helpful staff I’d say this was a 3 star hotel.

Here are some of the strange things I encountered:

The shower room was an awful design...you couldn’t close the door. And I’m not really fat, so it wasn’t that. It was truly odd. The water just sprayed all over the floor.

You could only visit the gym at set times. Mostly when I wasn’t at the hotel. Again, weird because they’re pushing the healthy spa angle.

When we arrived a poor girl from reception had to lug our suitcase around because she said there was nobody to help. It was only 3pm and it seemed weird she was the only member of staff working...

The breakfast was fine. It’s a limited self service buffet, and no a la carte. The service there was the highlight for me. Ed did a terrific job.

The sun loungers are a terrible design and so uncomfortable. It’s like someone thought they looked cool, and didn’t think about the user experience. The music by the pool seems unnecessary to me, but that’s a personal thing. It’s such a weird playlist, that doesn’t fit the hotel. But we went once, and didn’t go back because of that.

As a base to explore the NE it’s great. Porto Cervo, and the beautiful beaches along the coast are all close by. Budget on €50 just to visit one. €18 to park for the day and €30 for sunbeds. And that’s minimum. It’s like Vegas around there. Money just leaks out of your pockets : )

This picture was taken just up from Cala Di Volpe and Liscia Ruja. It’s such a stunning part of the world and not to be missed!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Whatidid
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

This place is magical. It’s quiet, great food, luxurious service, cozy and beautiful. I got a total recovery in 9 days spent at this retreat. Everything is top notch. It’s clean, the view is breathtaking, the rosemary bushes smells fantastic. It’s safe and private. I liked the “walk” in the garden, the tennis court, the pool area and the spa. I had a massage, it was super. The gym is small but enough since most workout can be done outside anyways. Fresh “real fruit” drinks, good coffee, nice homemade snacks, and the lunch was everyday super good. The local wine (in photo) is btw the best wine on earth, with most antioxidants. The evening menu was fantastic, well spent money, everything was special, luxurious, tasty and made with love. The breakfast, totally outstanding. I’ve stayed in at least 200 hotels all over the world, and this is by far the best. (Don’t go here if you like to be loud, you will totally ruin the atmosphere). Be prepared on 5+ star treatment. This place is unique in many ways, it’s a spa for the soul. I will go back next time I need to recover. I would recommend every person to experience Sardinia, the blue zone, and especially this hotel at least once their in life. Thank you! :)

Date of stay: May 2019