“Outstanding sashimi - well worth a visit.”
Review of Tokyo Bay

Tokyo Bay
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

This is the only restaurant we visited twice for dinner on this trip. Their sashimi is outstanding and there's a few other delights on the menu including duck gyoza and chicken yakitori. The only dud was their rock shrimp tempura which was more like deep fried shrimp balls doused in a hot sweet sauce. They also serve a delicious pineapple rice which ain't strictly Japanese but what the hell. Their sorbets and ice cream are good too. Didn't try their tepanyaki, but looked good. They also offer a chef's tasting menu. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Arthur P

Reviewed 11 January 2017

If you're staying at the Cuisinart resort and looking for great sushi, head over to Tokyo Bay located on the grounds of the resort. Amazing service with everyone being very personal. The sushi was good. A bit on the high price but most stuff is. Great atmosphere and I would suggest sitting at the bar to enjoy the chefs prepare your dish.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Creative & delicious dishes. We ordered many different items to share family style. Highly recommend a visit

1  Thank lindakc99
Reviewed 27 December 2016

We offer worshipful thanks to the talented Chef Joe, charming Restaurant Manager Garmon Greenaway and delightful waitress Cathy for a superb meal at Tokyo Bay. Not to spoil the drama for those who might follow our palates but I have to mention a few delightful highlights of this amazing and perfectly portioned tasting menu, such as Tuna, Foie Gras, Sherry Unagi Reduction, and the Duck, Duck, Goose Gyoza with Sesame Dipping Sauce. I will not disclose the rest of the treats...We asked Garmon to undertake wine pairing for us as we often have this experience when we dine out with tasting menus. He started us off with a subtle saki and then we ran through a series of perfectly matched white wines. There was a DJ in the background (Friday nights) with equally well paired music. Altogether a worthy experience for a special night out in Anguilla.

1  Thank Sara D
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

My husband LOVES sushi! Me not so much. Actually not at all....until my experience at Tokyo Bay.
We have been to Anguilla many many times and the last few times we kept hearing great things about Tokyo Bay so we went.
They offer a beautiful dining area or you can sit at the bar and watch the chefs go to work. We decided to sit in the dining area and both started with the hydroponic greens with ginger dressing. Wow! The lettuce was Ah-mazing, not to mention that dressing.
As I look at the menu I am at a total loss until I come across the triple pork Ramon noodles, those I am familiar with. DON'T WORRY SUSHI LOVERS I DIDN'T GET THOSE. Although, (blushing face) I did order them at first.
After our salads my husband ordered me the rock shrimp tempura roll and I was hooked! This was delicious. The roll was done with rice paper instead of seaweed which was perfect! So I cancel my Ramen noodle order and ask our awesome waitress what other rolls are similar to the shrimp? She ends up brining me the lobster roll and the salmon roll. I loved them both!
My husband thoughly enjoyed his meal as well. He was presented with a beautiful sashimi selection. I tried the tuna from his dish and it was fantastic!
At the end of our meal we both were full but not overly full, which was great! I truly enjoyed my dinning experience and feel confident my husband and I can now go out and eat sushi together! Moral of the story even if you don't like sushi give Tokyo Bay a try. It just might change your mind.

2  Thank TravelTyme2010