See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I was booked to stay in this hotel by a Travel Agency and as what they said this it a good 3* hotel. Yes in general it can be a hotel for group tours where i do not claim a better service and facilities. What i do not like is that they use the whole lobby for wedding, banquet and restaurant service. Facilities are quite old, staircase and corridors are quite complicated (I thought that they made expansion and upgrade) for you to find your rooms. Very simple amenity set up, torn towels were used. Breakfast with many choices but were not well served and maintained for guests use.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I book through agoda a superior double room but they said full so downgrade me to std room but it look very old, the door not able to lock properly. Due to security reasons I have to upgrade to deluxe room.
I not able to contact agoda but have to let the hotel slaughter. End out I pay a lot more then walk in rate.
How come agoda don't allow us to upgrade???

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Beautiful from the outside the interior of the hotel looks quite old and definitely needs to be renovated. My room was renovated, spaceous, clean and well equipped. I had a good sleep. Breakfast however was terrible but considering the room charge you probably cannot expect more.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 January 2015 via mobile

Stayed here a few days and decided to leave for another hotel. When we first arrived we were told the hotel was full so they didn't have any other double rooms, this turned out to be a complete lie. We saw about 2 other guests in the 3 nights we stayed there and the whole hotel seemed empty. When we went down for breakfast that's included in the price at 540, there were about 3 things to choose from to eat In total and very small amounts of it so if the other few guests got there before there would just be a very small breakfast left for two or nothing at all. The tables in the dining area are very big with many plates on just to give the illusion there will be a lot of food there. We were shocked to find so many buffet containers empty and so little food on all the tables. For the price this hotel definitely isn't worth it with such a bad breakfast included. There are many hotels much nicer and better value than here and it's not hard to find them.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank N1ck89
Reviewed 11 March 2014

After reading other reviews I was apprehensive, but on arrival I realized a lot had changed here. I had a prepaid reservation and on arrival, I presented my passport and was given my key immediately. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Lobby is spacious, nicely decorated. Room was very big, clean and smelled just fine. Apparently the nightclub has been closed because we had a very quiet pleasant sleep and were happy to find an enormous buffet breakfast with excellent coffee in the morning. This hotel is rated three stars but it is much better than many four star hotels I have stayed in! I can find no problems so far. Good location, correctly priced. Very happy here!

Room Tip: there are several different layouts for double rooms, if you do not like your room at first, ask to see a different one.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple