“Real authentic delicious food”
Review of Veganima

Veganima
Ranked #2 of 81 Restaurants in Arco
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Nice plates and good to try different types of dished. Prices for a glass of wine are to high. I had the best vegan burger in my life in veganima. No more words needed. We recommend this place

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Great selection of salads, superfoods, shakes, smoothies, hot and cold snacks.

Tables inside and out, with a lovely courtyard to soak up the sun.

Ice cream to hot chocolate.

A place to relax and soak up the atmosphere.

Completely recommend.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We dined outside in the garden terrace and the variety of food was amazing.
The staff are very welcoming and cheerful. The restaurant was pleasantly busy even though its not in a main town.
The home made ice creams are amazing. The rich chocolate ice cream complimented my carrot cake slice very well...a definite must have!!
Don't think, just go its amazing.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I was not feeling so good from all the traveling my boyfriend and I have been doing and needed some healthy, delicious food. We were recommended Vegamina from our Airbnb host and loved everything about the spot. Great garden to sit in and relax while eating the freshest of the fresh. I also got kombucha which I have not seen since leaving America and have been missing it very much.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The place was a little hard to find but worth the search. Even a non-vegan person would love the food here.
An amazing all vegan place that uses only organic products.
They have a changing menu every day and some regulars.
The decoration of this place is very welcoming and the staff is very kind.
I recommend the 'Grande' plate that offers a choice of 5 options from the buffet.
We had and amazing all vegan meal:
Mashrooms lasagna, vegetables crape, black rice with vegetables, cauliflower salad, fryed veggies kind of pastry and a burger with fries. For dessert witch was very hard to choose from all the options we ate a good lemon cheese cakuwith strawberries culi and a really unbelievable chocolate-coffee cheese cake with pistachio cream and a good soy milk cappuccino.
Do not miss this place !!!