Open today: 10:00 am - 10:00 am
Review Highlights
Fantastic: Exceeded my expectations

First class. We asked for a 5 day alpine climbing course for two adults fairly fit. We did glaciers... read more

Reviewed 21 June 2018
MICHAEL G
Haifa, Israel
via mobile
Via Ferrata Cima Capi

Fabrizio guided us to Cima Capi via ferrata. This rout is not difficoult but the view is amazing... read more

Reviewed 21 September 2017
AnnaS10245

All reviews mountain hut lake garda via ferrata stefano trips canyon skills adrenaline pools safety jumps vacation equipment life guide rock
Reviewed 10 August 2016

I wanted to do something different with my family on our trip to Lake Garda and decided on Family Canyon with Mountime. We had a fabulous experience. The whole family really enjoyed every part of it - the jumps, the slides and the hike. To top it off they took photos of us during the trip and sent them to us that day. This was a nice addition as we did not have to take our cameras with us and it did not cost any extra. I would definitely recommend this company - great customer service.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

I've been searching for a mountain guide to help me and my guests (I have a company that takes Americans to Italy) explore the wilderness of the southern Italian alps in the Lake Garda area and the Dolomite mountains. Mountime was able to help me plan an unforgettable trek within the physical abilities of my guests.

Our guide Stefano was patient, helpful and kind as he led my group of guests from the Monte Baldo cable car station all the way to the Monte Altissimo mountain hut where we stopped for a delicious home made lunch. It turned out to be one of the highlights of our latest journey through northern Italy.

I recommend Stefano and the guys from Mountime highly!

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had such a good time climbing in Arco with Fabrizio, our guide from Mountime. I coordinated with the company ahead of time from the US to set up two days of climbing- one day on the crags and one day of multi-pitch. They communicated extremely well and were vey responsive via email. Easy! Fabrizio was a patient guide and a fantastic climber. He made me feel very safe climbing outside for the first time. We had so much fun! We would not hesitate to use Mountime again the future!

Reviewed 10 May 2016

While on a Via Ferrata holiday, we (4 guys) decided to try canyoning.
We booked the trip in the shop in Arco and went the following day.
After a half hour drive with our guide Alessandro, we started this beautiful trip down the canyon. There was only a single 5-6 meter jump (and it was optional), so even if you are a little scared of heights, you should be able to get through this one.
We walked, slid on our backs, jumped and abseiled our way through the amazing nature most people will never see. There was also a 50-meter abseil, but our guide securely lowered us down.
We were provided with harness, helmet, a warm wetsuit and neoprene socks to wear in our own shoes. You will still get the chills from the cold water, but the sun and the adrenaline will keep you from freezing.
We enjoyed our guide Alessandro a lot. He is very skilled, a part owner of the company and had a great sense of humor.
My sincere recommendations for this company.
Your guide will keep you safe AND entertained, and leave you with amazing memories 

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Great and very informative course, sympathetic and patient guide! We learned a lot and had a lot of fun! We can absolutely recommend!