This hotel is a little gem and a perfect place for a wondeful relaxing holiday. It is a fair walk from the center of Marmaris itself, but I prefer to be out of the hustle and bustle. It has its own decent bar playing good music and a restaurant serving delicious food plus there are other good places nearby to eat/drink too. I didn't go to the beach as I preferred to relax by the pool, which was really clean. The apartment was a really good size, well equipped, clean and serviced often. The hotel itself was also very clean and well presented. It was a quiet time of year so no problem getting a sunlounger but at busier times this might be an issue, particularly finding one in the sun as the positioning of the trees/building meant that half the loungers are in the shade at one point or another. It wasn't overhot when I was there so didn't need to pay the extra for the air-con. There was no problem at all during my stay and the staff were all very pleasant and spoke good english. As we were out of season I think the day entertainment had stopped for the year but that was a bonus for us. I would stay here again if I was looking for a budget place to stay. Perfect - thank you!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Club Sunsmile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Sunsmile Hotel Armutalan
- Sunsmile Apartments Marmaris
- Sunsmile Apartments Hotel Marmaris
- Club Sunsmile Turkey/Armutalan