“AMAZING”

R Asia Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 178 Restaurants in Solna
Price range: USD 12 - USD 20
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
Description: We are a restaurant located in Solna Centrum. Here we have collected food and cultures from all parts of Asia. We offer everything from simple snacks and starters to advanced dinners and buffet. Only the best is good enough for us and we strive to offer healthy eating and we use fresh and healthy. Recently, we are now promoting newly geniune Chinese Hot Pot, please check the lastest news about it on our website.
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend was visiting Sweden for a conference. And we stumbled upon this place by luck while looking around.

Words from my girlfriend "This is the best buffet I have been to in my life" and I also stand by this claim.

The staff were happy and helpful, the interior design was pleasant and welcoming. But the food is where this place shines!
There Sushi selection was good and it tasted as good as if looks. Everything was fresh and I even saw people preparing sushi as we was being seated.
To be honest all the food just tasted great I wouldn't say it had the most vast selection (maybe about 20-30 dishes on display.) But what they did offer they did it WELL which made us keep coming up for more.

I would highly recommend you take a visit here of you get the opportunity as the foods great and its not going to break the bank.

P.s. Sweden is expensive it made my pounds feel like pennies. But still worth the experience anyhow.

1  Thank Arran S

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I have eaten at this restaurant regularly since it opened (2-3 years ago?). In the beginning it was an ok buffet for a surprisingly small price.
Now they have improved their dishes significantly and I always end up too full because I can't stop eating (just one more dumpling!). On top of that, the price has only increased slightly and is still significantly cheaper than most similar buffet-restaurants.
On a separate note I must say that I'm not too fond of their sushi, but the other dishes make up for that.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Good restaurant with large buffet, great selection of dishes for a reasonable price, friendly staff, directly outside the shopping mall

Reviewed 10 May 2016

They really encourage people to choose the buffet as the A La Carte menu is very short. But i went for the A La Carte anyway - chicken Schezuan. it was a nice meal, maybe some less green peppers would have been better. But good taste, quick service.

I was happy.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

Visited this restaurant with friend after highly recommended by Asian friends. Indeed up to the expectation. Many variety choices to choose. Foods were fresh and warm. Very good foods, delicious and tasty. Unfortunately, refilling for dim sum dishes was slow.