“Great brunch”
Review of Haga Forum

Haga Forum
Reserve with
Haga Forum is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 182 Restaurants in Solna
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

amazing food and drinks in nice setting. Was very busy as I visited on fathers day. Brunch consisted of a lovely spread of fish, salads, cooked breakfast, burger, ribs ect. Also great dessert table!

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I had a worst of my experiences in this restaurant when a waiter yelled at me and asking me if I have reservation or if I have order something. I wonder if he would dare to do the same thing if I don't have brown skin (I strongly belie it is just not my perception). I need to take a business call that is the reason why I went there and order a coffee. But I was told that they have no wifi (in fact they do have a wifi).

When I complained in the reception, the first thing they have asked me: "But, did you order anything?". Does it really matter to be able to get a fair treatment. He could come close to me and ask me to leave.

1  Thank nagarajesh
Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

We went here for my birthday brunch. Reasonably priced for Stockholm brunch prices and we were not disappointed. Plenty of tables and space around tables, very child friendly and a lovely open fire and sofa area in the middle area. Pleasant views over haga. Food good standard, regularly topped up, tasty and plentyfull. 3hours allotted time was ample. I truly recommend this place if you want a break from the usual cramped city hotel brunch places, you can really relax with your kids and there won't be the usual damage to your wallet.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

The place is nice and has great view however I was disappointed with their Julbord. the cold dishes were ok however the warm one were not so good.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Visited with some work colleagues. Dreary building reminding me of a school cafeteria. Very noisy. We were sat with a view of the smoking area and roads. Lovely. No drink orders were taken when we seated. One page A4 menu backed onto some old board, very tatty, After 20-30 minutes a waitress appeared to take food and drink orders. Had to ask for wine list. Poor choice of starters and mains. I ordered tapas to start and a steak for main. No questions on how I wanted it. Tapas arrived - quite mediocre piece of cheese some sauce, a couple of olives and a bit of meat, plus shrimps on toast (which was also the other starter choice), price more than 100kr. The third starter choice was asparagus, which also showed up with my steak (270kr). Steak was poor. Cooked ok, slightly rare but just a lot of fat. Very few potato chips and they were dry and hard. Good selection of wines, but pricey and the house wines wasn't that great. On the positive note, we ordered Jamaican coffees to end and they were just fine. Wouldn't go back.