“Good but little food”

Budda Khan Teppanyaki
Ranked #136 of 173 Restaurants in Solna
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The place is beautiful in a grandios Hongkong China way, very clinical! The teppanyaki is huge! Way too big for our taste since it was not possible to talk to each other. The chef was capable and the food was very tasty.
Do not mistake this tepanyaki with the playful kind where the chef makes jokes and juggles etc. Unfortunatelly not enough food, we left the restaurant hungry.

There are newer reviews for Budda Khan Teppanyaki

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

1. Very unfriendly staff who didn't even bother to serve
2. We couldn't understand Swedish so we asked for English menu. There isn't any. That's ok. We asked if he could help to translate. The response we got was "it is what it is". We then asked him to translate because we really couldn't understand he menu. Reluctantly.. he only mentioned single word for each item and did not even care to explain further.
3. Prawn tempura sushi is like 60% rice, batter with 30% batter and 10% prawn.
4. Too much mayonnaise on sushi.
5. Sushi was terribly made - any amateur could do better than this
6. Did not use Japanese rice
7. Chicken teriyaki is tough
8. If you're looking for authentic Japanese food, please do not come here.
9. If you're looking for a nice meal with friendly and helpful staff, this is not the place.
10. All in all, food sucks big time. Workers' attitude even worse!!

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I visited the restaurant with my team. All of us like the buffet especially the quality of the food. Don't know how long it's going to last but for now it is great.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Just waited almost one hour for nothing. Restaurant should inform clearly if no seats available. Never come to this place again.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

When I first heard that a conveyor-belt style restaurant was going to be opened I was happy but sceptical. When I found out it's a buffet and you do NOT pay per plate, I was sold. Although it's a little more expensive than the average buffet, some of the food that comes to you (you don't even have to stand up!) is somewhat more exclusive than the average buffet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Just make sure to book beforehand and try to get a table close to the kitchen to ensure the freshest food.

I like it a lot. I've been there 3 times during February 2017.