“Good Food, Poor Service”
Review of Ristorante Boeucc

Ristorante Boeucc
Reserve with
Ristorante Boeucc is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 135 Restaurants in Saronno
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "Un connubio di sapori tra la cucina tradizionale e quella d'avanguardia"
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Nice wine list and a really wonderful and interesting menu. There was seven in our party and every dish was quite tasty. Portions are good as well. Only issue was the service was quite slow. Servers were aloof and inattentive. If you have plenty of time, worth the stop.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I guess it should have been recognised that our host would pick a favoured restaurant that would not disappoint! So true! The starter was excellent, the main course superb and the desert delicious! The white wine, crisp, fruity perfect!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Ate here with an Italian colleague whilst on business. Friendly and helpful staff who went out of their way to assist me in finding some gluten free choices. The GF pasta was the best I have eaten anywhere and the main course tuna was superb! I loved the dessert especially - lemon and basil sorbet! Wine excellent as well. Would hope to visit again when I come back to Milan!

Reviewed 7 May 2016

We were need a good restaurant in Saronno for on e evening and we are very happy that we find this place! First of all - its very tasty, the food was amazing, we had turbot, calamari stuffed with vegetables and salmon tartar and everything was really good. The second is stuff - absolutely amazing: we had just 30 minutes for dinner because at 19.46 we had a train to Malpensa airport and we they did everything in time!!! We were really happy and very thankfull for this!))

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I visit this place for the first time, the restaurant is based in the historical center of the city. And i really liked the food there, the atmosphere is special, you feel like you are visiting your family. The presentation of food was very interesting, I ordered pasta and tiramisu for desert. And it taste very delicious!! The service was fast and staff is very friendly. I really highly recommended this place if you are visiting Saronno and looking for the real Italian old restaurant.