“Nothing to recommend this place.”
Review of Noah Cafe

Noah Cafe
Reviewed 12 June 2016

I had high expectations for Noah's cafe but my hopes for a friendly place to get information, have a pleasant break and maybe meet some other travelers were dashed. The waitress was sullen and unpleasant, the prices were moderately high. There were no other foreigners there. I asked to use the toilet but was told that it is only for the staff. I would not recommend this place and did not return.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

A warm and welcoming restaurant. Great if you are looking for western food while in Yunnan. The locals like it too - they recommended the pizza, but I enjoyed the Mexican food.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Ate here a few times during our stay. Food was always good and we really enjoyed the ginger tea. They have various veggie options ( the curry is tasty). Cosy place on the cold mountain nights.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

I spent many afternoon in this beautiful coffee bar where you can have also different kind of food or tea. The price is medium high for the coffee and the tea, but in the standards for the new trend of coffee bar in Cina

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Rose from Timeless Inn told us Noah's is one of the best restaurants in town so we went to have dinner there and we did not regret this. It was warm, plenty of choice on the menu, reasonably priced, friendly service and they speak English here. It was so good we returned the next evening. You can have both Western food or Chinese food.
Lots of local people to on the Saturday evening and a lot less crowded on Sunday evening.