“Top food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

For me the best restaurant we visited on holiday we ended up going 3 nights out of 10 ...great tasty pasta dishes and pizzas for my boys were amazing

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Nice appetizers and medium pasta, but it took them an eternity to bring us our order. The service also could be better - waited far too long to make an order. Also they didn't keep our table clean all the time. Be careful: no cocktails in the menu. Spoiled birthday dinner. Don't go there.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Went here based on the fact I love a good pizza and my kids love pasta. Service was ok food was brought pretty quickly and the house wine was lovely. Star of the show was the pizza it really is amazing! So tasty and cooked beautifully will always compare future pizzas to this one will be hard to beat! Kids also loved their pasta will definitely be back

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Having been to Da Gino before and sampled the pizza on 2 previous visits to Acharavi, this is now a firm favourite for every visit. After a leisurely 30 min walk for diner last night in 30 degree heat, we were immensely grateful for another excellent pizza - pepperoni Italiano for me and spicy salami for my wife. Add in 2 x 500ml draught Mythos for me and a 500ml carafe of wine for my wife and we were only €33 plus tip so you can't really argue with that!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This place really does make the best pizza ever. The pizza bread with garlic dip is wonderful too. If you are planning on going after 8pm you'll need to book.