“Amazing Retreat that will leave you with great...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
ctmcdanie...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Amazing Retreat that will leave you with great memories and a fresh perspective on Life”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

If you are looking for an intimate yoga retreat that you will gain lasting friendships and a new perspective on life. Go to Just Relaz. Alice and Hara pour so much love into this retreat and will ensure that you are well taken care of and feeling so good on your holiday. The villa itself is a great place to stay, food is so good and the beach where you practice yoga in the morning is right outside the front door. Please go if you are looking for a great retreat. I will definitely be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
mgmgilton
County Dublin, Ireland
“Just Relax is exactly what it's name suggests.”
Reviewed 18 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Just Relax is a little gem on Corfu with it's clean comfortable and homely accommodation located right on the beach front. Hara and Alice were wonderful hosts and guides to all things local. Dina's class on the beach was challenging and rewarding as I improved more and more each day. The vegetarian food sourced locally was hearty, wholesome and delicious.
The complimentary massage with Willie was a wonderful start to a beautiful week as was the Hot Stone Massage I booked for myself for my last day.
The provision of bicycles provided an opportunity to explore surrounding local villages.
My visit to Just Relax was everything I expected and more and I feel uplifted and energised having spent a week there.
I wish Hara , Alice and the team the very best in everything they do.

Travelling group: Solo
LaylaCos
“Montreal”
Reviewed 17 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Just relax yoga holidays in Corfu was fantastic! Alice and Hara are wonderful hosts and made sure we felt comfortable right from the start! Food was vegetarian and delicious! The villa is pretty and clean and the beach is peaceful and gorgeous! Yoga sessions were on the beach which made it extra special and relaxing. I highly recommend booking a massage with Willi he is great. This was my first yoga retreat and will definitely not be my last! Amazing experience!

MarineLF8...
London, United Kingdom
“So relaxing and great value”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed for a week with a friend in the attic room. I had an excellent time with a well balanced schedule: lots of yoga and lots of free time, so you don't have to stress and go from one thing to the other. I loved the fact we could eat when we want in the afternoon and go out to try local foods in local tavernas in the evening. Practicing yoga outside is such an amazing experience and the evening class on the deck on the beach, with the sunset, is unforgettable. If you stay in the attic, don't expect a 5-stars stay - it's basic but totally worth the price. Well done Alice and Hara, this yoga holiday is a gem.

Travelling group: Friends
Dezmo19
“Fabulous stay!”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This was the first time that I had gone on a yoga holiday, and after this experience it won't be the last. Our hostesses, Alice & Hara made our stay comfortable and enjoyable. I loved that they made us feel like the villa was our home. Food was very good and plentiful. The yoga instructor, Dina, was lovely. She challenged us daily, and I felt much stronger at the end of the week. Plus, she was a local so it was fun talking with her about living in Greece, and about Corfu. And mentioning Corfu- what a great island! The beach in front of the villa was one of the best. Loved my stay here!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing