Lowest prices for your stay
USD 90
Hotels.com
USD 90
Hurb
USD 87
Booking.comUSD 97
eDreamsUSD 97
Prestigia.com
All reviews hotel is located hotel is lovely an upgrade perfect stay jacuzzi balcony sea split
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2020

We stayed in this hotel between the 12 and 17 of August. We upgraded to a suite with sea view; a very good decision, spacious, very clean, comfortable beds, Jacuzzi and balcony. We wanted to stay in a nice hotel with breakfast directly on the beach; this hotel had exactly what we wanted. A great breakfast buffet, charming restaurant, friendly and helpful staff. We would for sure go back here.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

Perfect location approximately 8 miles from Split. Bus stop right outside and hotel is located on the beach.

Only negative is that you have to pay for the sun beds.

Good breakfast and drinks are bought to you on your sun bed. Limited amount of places to eat in Podstrana but the hotel restaurant and the restaurant next door where you can eat on the beach and watch the sun set are both good.

Will book this hotel again if revisiting Podstrana.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2019

Went there for buissnes and pleasure, stayed for couple of days. There is a main buliding with sauna and pool and 2 annex hotels near by. I was little dispointed that I was firstly situated in annex buliding but then great service at reception made for it! Girls gave me an upgrade, had a smile all the time, helped me with all my requests and gave me all neccessary information needed for my stay! Thank you Victoria, Maria and Josepha! :) :) :)

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2019 via mobile

disaster service ... young girls at reception totally incompetent and irresponsible..do not go here !! two stars for neatness and cleanliness
I ordered breakfast early in the morning to be ready but not ready, and so for two days in a row. I repeatedly emphasized that I had to go early and prepare my meal for the outside, they promised but nothing ... bad, very bad

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2019

This hotel is lovely we were welcomed by the best receptionist ever called Branimir. He couldn’t have been friendlier or more welcoming and he helped us with any needs we had. He went above and beyond and it really made our stay. He is credit to the hotel. The room was lovely. We had a lovely big balcony looking only the sea and beach it was stunning. The hotel is situated on the beach and you can have your breakfast lunch or dinner there as there are seats from the hotel situated there. The breakfast was lovely so many options. The 4th floor has a stunning balcony with chairs and sun loungers which you can sit on and enjoy the sun and the sunset. Overall very pleased with the hotel and would come again

Date of stay: October 2019