Lowest prices for your stay
USD 147
View deal
PricelineUSD 178
Expedia.comUSD 147
Booking.comUSD 160
All reviews rooftop pool sea view busy road reception level sun loungers walk along the beach hotel restaurant old town uber ride amazing hotel relaxing stay each evening per day bars restaurants the bus private beach stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2020

Hotel Split is an outstanding hotel. The views, directly out onto the beach, are spectacular. The room is comfortable and fully air conned, which is a big relief after hot days sunbathing or exploring the area. The staff are the real superstars of the hotel! Their knowledge of the local area is second to none, the breakfast was hand made by the owner each day. In such difficult circumstances for the hotel, we could have not asked for more, thank you so much to the team at Hotel Split!

Reviewed 27 August 2020

This is a great hotel with very attentive ownership. Loved the location which is just next to two restaurants right on the beach and also only 30 minutes from the airport. Great views from the rooms. Quick trip to Split old town which is fantastic!

Reviewed 26 August 2020

If I could give this hotel a higher star rating I would. My husband and I are going to recommend this place to everyone we know. Muladin went above and beyond with customer service and friendliness that this hotel felt more like home than just a place to stay. Tanya helped set up excursions for us and Muladin went out of his way to make dinner reservations for us whenever we requested. Just a short uber ride away from the city center night life with bars and restaurants. We stayed for two weeks and they learned our habits and were with in reach through text at any time. We will miss this hotel and can not wait to come back to visit and stay again. They helped with anything we needed due to us getting married in Split and the rooms were clean, the view is amazing, the beach just a few feet away. Thank you so much guys! Highly suggest the breakfast here as well made by Muladin himself!

Reviewed 21 August 2020

I stayed at Hotel Split in August 2020 for a week. The hotel had just reopened with limited capacity (due to Covid) so many of the facilities were unavailable. Despite this, the small team, led by Malladin (sp?) made sure all the guests had everything they needed - from bespoke coffees just the way we liked them, home bread and pastries for breakfast all the way through to recommending activities and making all the arrangements.

When the team found out I would be working for a large part of my stay, they offered to provide me with a spare work table, extra monitor and an ergonomic work chair so that I could look out on to the sea when I was working.

The hotel itself is beautiful with a lot of attention to detail spent on furnishings, artwork and taking advantage of the breathtaking view over the ocean.

It is a perfect base from which to explore the rest of Split, whether it be a day trip island hopping, visiting the old town for a bit of nightlife, or just to sit on the beach (right behind the hotel) and do not much.

It has the intimacy and service you would expect of a small boutique hotel but with the sophistication and amenities of the larger hotel chains.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to anyone looking for a lovely place to use as their base.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

We have just returned from this beautiful little hotel and I would thoroughly recommend it if you are looking for a relaxing holiday in a safe environment. The staff( Mladin and Tanya) are fantastic and nothing is too much trouble and they go above and beyond to make sure you have a lovely holiday. The hotel overlooks a lovely beach and all the rooms have glass balconies with beautiful views. The rooms are furnished to a high standard with lovely modern facilities and a mini bar. The restaurant is closed at the moment but breakfast is served upstairs and is lovely. A idea to make things easier for staff and customers is maybe to have a printed menu of what is available and customers could tick what they want ( just an idea).
There are two bars/restaurants next door but lots more within 10 mins walk along the beach. Easy to get to Split by Uber which takes about 15 mins depending on traffic and costs about £8.00 but there is a bus you can get apparently but we didn’t use it.
We had a fantastic holiday and would love to return

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple