See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2015

The hotel was reasonable for what we wanted, Price, location, availability and WIFI, unfortunately there was no cafe or restaurant available nor vending machine. The staff on call were not at all interested in assisting with answering any questions. All we needed was a place to stay and the night was good, quiet and peacefull

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2014

Be prepared to have 3rd world shower. No hot water, partially warm at best.
We rented 2 rooms they cleaned half of one.
Their are other places to stay in town go their.
Staff are of no help and seem like they don't care. I'm usually not a complainer but we are working in town and at the end if a day a hot shower is a must.

• Stayed: November 2014
3  Thank Ryanpower101
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Very noisy hotel and the staff was very unpleasant and were not helpful at all.
My room was somewhat clean there were some things that looked like they hadn't been wiped off in months which that kind of thing really turns me away. There are always drunks lurking around the street at night so it always made me nervous to go outside after it was dark.
I do not recommend anyone stay here because it is just a dump!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great place to stay, staff is helpful and friendly and lots of parking. Rooms are plain but all I need is a place to sleep and I was able to watch t.v it was great. There are restaurants close by within walking distance and you can enjoy the view of the lake.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I spent two nights here and it's a great place to stay! The staff is very friendly and the room was clean and comfortable. There are restaurants nearby and Robertson's Trading Post is right across the street (yes, it's a real trading post!). The view east across Lac la Ronge is pretty. The back parking lot did not need to be paved as it is a beautiful sheet of Canadian Shield bedrock, complete with veins!

Room Tip: Choose a room that faces the lake!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business