Ty-Andrew Guest House
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Blueberry Inn(Pontypridd)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

As far as value for money goes this place is quite good and I've stayed a few times.
I'm used to cheap hotels that my work book for me all week.
Ty Andrew has 5 rooms, some are en suite, all the ones I've stayed in are comfy and clean. Personally I'd refuse room 2 as it's a single with no en suite but sometimes a bed is all you need.
Breakfast is a help yourself continental (boring) as they no longer do cooked.
The parking is the biggest downfall.... There is none, you either need to park on street before 4:30 or in local car parks as its on a residential street.
It's a close walk into town for food and staff always have a smile.
Oh and they don't take card payments so bring cash.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Lovely little bed & breakfast
Friendly and clean , rooms are basic but clean , could do with a fresh deco
No parking though so would have to use car park near by
Minute to get into town centre. well priced , food lovely and home cooked

Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2015

Only given 4 star as parking a bit iffy but everything else was great, bed very comfortable, loved the pillows. Continental breakfast great (even had my favourite pg tips). 12 of us stayed there for 1 night, think we took all his rooms. He was very nice and left us to it had to go and look for him to pay before we left

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

Great place to stay, easily accessible by car. The host was very welcoming when we arrived and gave us good advice on where we where visiting that evening.
The room is lovely very tidy and clean with a comfy bed - I would definitely stay here again, thank you

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

just spent weekend at guest house me an friends lovely reception good food exceptional service as always a pleasure to stay good friendly welcome would recommend every time cant wait to revisit next year

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends