All reviews sky bar basement parking local eateries on arrival front desk comfortable stay great hotel stayed for nights business trip colleague fitness eatery housekeeping floor highway sp bed
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

It is great to have this new hotel in this area since the rest of the available hotels here are already old and not favourable.
The room is comfortable, clean and new.
1.Somehow the ramadhan breakfasting charge is expensive for this hotel, around rm88 per person.
2.I have checked in at around 7.30pm, yet I receiver call from the hotel at 11.10 pm asking whether I am coming to the hotel or not.
I was like; are they not having all the guest info?
And I'm already checked in from the past 3 hours plus. This is not acceptable when you are receiving call from a hotel at almost midnight,asking stupid question.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Great staff and facilities. The room is comfortable and spacious and the roof top pool bar and restuarant is great. This area is very conservative and relaxed. No great nightlife to speak of. Local eateries are ok but l found myself going to Georgetown for a more stimulating environment. If you need to go to this area l highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is new hotel in Sg Petani. The room is just nice.. very clean.. with simple decor. Wifi is good. The check in was smooth and the staff were helpful. Breakfast buffet is ok with variety of local n western dishes. Swimming pool at the top floor with nice view. The kids loved it.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stayed for 1 night in this fairly new hotel. Fast check in / out service. Room is clean and nicely decorated. Good wifi connection and has a fairly good breakfast spread. Location wise - may not be centrally located but surrounded by eatery shops and a hypermarket nearby.

Room tip: ask for room with strong wifi connection
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Stayed for one night on work trip. The reception staff were all very friendly and check in was smooth. The room is spacious and the shower and hot water were just nice. Breakfast buffet spread are ok but have a room for improvement. Perhaps the cafe can include local delicacies in the menu (e.g. some kuih which popular in Kedah). Will consider this hotel again in my future trip to Sg Petani.

However, during checkout (i checked out early morning the next day), not sure whether the reception staff receiving my room access key update the record or not since I received a phone call in the noon asking whether i wanted to extend my stay since their record showed I still haven't check out. If the room was not paid by my company they might have charged my credit card. I hope they can improve in this.

Date of stay: April 2017