“Best buy for pearls”

Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Vaitape
More attraction details
Owner description: PEARL Jewelry in a Private Show Room Certified Tahitian Black PearlsWendy is a Pearl Expert Graduade from the G I A ( Gemological Intitute of America ) She offers you a GREAT Selection in a range of competitive prices , Exquisite PEARLS at reasonable prices , an excellent value for your money Warm Welcome and Gracious Tahitian Staff Great Experience Best Memory of Bora Bora.
Greenville, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best buy for pearls”
Reviewed 27 January 2012

If you are looking to purchase pearl jewelry be sure to stop here. Nice selection, best prices and the people that waited on us were kind, very patient, and helpful. They offer you drinks and a ride back to town, a short distance away. The price for the quality can`t be beat!
Rhonda Corbett

Visited January 2012
1 Thank ICULQQK
HEBERTWENDY, Directeur général at Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora, responded to this review, 29 January 2012
Iaorana ,

I would like to thank you for your review on tripadvisor , I'm sure that all your friends will notice your PEARLS ,
My team and myself will be more than happy to welcome you again in Bora Bora ,

kind regards ,

Wethersfield, Connecticut
“Delighted we went - wife very happy!!!!”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

First ime in Bora Bora, staying at the St. Regis - decided to go on a Jeep tour of the main island - that was incredibly exciting and interesting. The jeep driver brought us to Arc En Ciel and we visited with Wendy. From the time we said hello to the final good by - we were educated on the pearls, shown various settings and finally made the purchase my wife wanted...I also found something for myself. I highly recommend visiting with Wendy and her staff if you are in the market for pearls, you will not be sorry. Shireen/John CT USA.

Visited January 2012
HEBERTWENDY, Directeur général at Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora, responded to this review, 15 January 2012
Iaorana John ,

I was very pleased to welcome you and your wife in my show room , I'm sure that she"ll enjoy her " peacock pearl " for ever , and she"ll get many compliments ,
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need MORE PEARLS ....
Thank you again for your review on TRIP ADVISOR ,

Sunny Regards from Bora Bora,
Arc en ciel bora bora ,

hong kong
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“My big beautiful black pearl”
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I visited Bora Bora in Dec. 2011 and wanted a keepsake to remember it by.

As a guy, I dont wear jewelry really, but had a wrist band made of simple leather that I enjoyed years ago. When I visited the major pearl stores in Bora bora, they enticed me to add a black pearl to a leather strap and I know I had to have one.

I shopped all the major stores and then our cab driver said he would take me to arc en ciel and when he did, I joking told Wendy (we were INSTANT FRIENDS)...that I "wanted the BIGGEST UGLIEST BLACK PEARL she had...."

she showed me many pearls and I fell in love with the one I am wearing now. She allowed me to "design" my own band using materials she had on hand...she even asked me if I was a Jeweler?? (smart lady that Wendy).

The entire experience was a hoot...we laughed but in the end, I cherish this big beautiful majestic pearl.

Thanks to " Aude , Maheata , Andrea "
for my Tahitian Black Pearl ...

Please go see them ... you will love them.

Mark

Visited December 2011
1 Thank twodoggzz
Iaorana ,

I would like to congratulate you again on your BIG PEARL , it's my pleasure to find you the RIGHT one , you deserve it !!

do not hesitate to recommend us to all of your friends ,

I will be always exciting to make them HAPPY ,
Arc en Ciel Bora Bora ,
Maururu roa / Thank you very much

Wendy
Peoria, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience and fun shopping with Wendy”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Our travel agent Aude, Tahiti Legends, recommended we visit Wendy's shop.We visited all the pearl shops on Bora Bora for the fun of looking at all the beautiful pearls, but when we visited Wendy's shop we could not pass up the great opporunity to buy some gorgeous pearls. Wendy was wonderfully helpful and patient and hand selected pearls for a one of a kind necklace for me. It was great and so affordable. I highly recommend anyone who visits Bora Bora visit Wendy so you can take home piece of beauty from the island with you.

Wendy is great and stays in touch with you so if you ever need to add to your collection, she can help!

Bora Bora was wonderul - everyone was very nice and friendly.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank Dan D
HEBERTWENDY, Owner at Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora, responded to this review, 26 August 2012
Iaorana ,

Thank you very much for your review on tripadvisor , FUN and GREAT EXPERIENCE , it's nice to read that ,
That's how my Tahitian Local Team Welcomes everybody ,

I'm sure that I will see you again in Bora Bora ,

Cheers ,
San Jose, CA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Pearls in Paradise”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

We had a wonderful experience at Arc en Ciel in Bora Bora. A friend back home recommended Wendy, and we were not disappointed. Aude and Wendy took great care of us. We learned about how pearls are created and graded, had a great time trying on and picking out my pearls -- and never felt pressured to buy any more than we wanted. Prices are very good and they are very helpful in providing a cheat sheet on currency exchange rates. Many 'ready made' pieces of jewelry in all price ranges, or they are very quick to make something custom while you wait. We recommended Arc en Ciel to several people at our hotel and all reported back they had a similar, positive experience. If your travels take you to Bora Bora, skip the expensive hotel shopping area pearl shops and find your way to Arc en Ciel. It will be worth it!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank kcole5
HEBERTWENDY, General Manager at Arc En Ciel Bora-Bora, responded to this review, 11 December 2011
Iaorana ,

My team and myslelf would like to thank you for your review on trip advisor , and we 'll hope to see you again in Bora Bora

Take care ,