“I love the burgers here”
Review of Fatburger

Fatburger
Ranked #53 of 163 Restaurants in St. Albert
Price range: USD 4 - USD 11
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I love the burgers but I hate how they expect a tip. I get the same service from McDonalds and all the most theyask for is a donation to Ronald McDonald house.... It seems tacky for a burger joint.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 9 April 2017

My family went for lunch at Fatburger in St Albert. The burgers were wonderful but the chicken wings not so much.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I was so disappointed on the presentation and quality of the food. Taste is nothing to brag about either considering the price. Never eating here again, it was such a let down.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I love a good burger - and that's exactly what we got when we stopped here spontaneously for lunch. It was my first time at this restaurant - and we really enjoyed it. The burgers we had were freshly made and served hot - yummy - the lettuce, tomato and onions were also fresh - nice treat! The bun was fresh - and the presentation was awesome! (just like on TV commercials but not always reality in restaurants - )

Prices are decent. Lots of choices on the menu and was surprised to learn that it is actually a few places all in one - you can get wings, and ice cream too - love those choices.

The fries were very fresh and served HOT - another treat - which should be the norm at restaurants but doesn't always happen - this place out-did itself! I highly recommend the sweet potato (yam) fries - simply the best I've ever had! The spicy mayo on the side was great.

All is all, a very happy experience.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 11 December 2016

We ordered food I had a Berger my wife had a salad with grilled chicken , mi e came
And hers did not I finished mine and still no salad it was a good 5 mi later hers came we took it to go.

Date of visit: December 2016