“High price for terrible quality.”
Review of Fatburger

Fatburger
Ranked #52 of 160 Restaurants in St. Albert
Price range: USD 4 - USD 11
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I was so disappointed on the presentation and quality of the food. Taste is nothing to brag about either considering the price. Never eating here again, it was such a let down.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I love a good burger - and that's exactly what we got when we stopped here spontaneously for lunch. It was my first time at this restaurant - and we really enjoyed it. The burgers we had were freshly made and served hot - yummy - the lettuce, tomato and onions were also fresh - nice treat! The bun was fresh - and the presentation was awesome! (just like on TV commercials but not always reality in restaurants - )

Prices are decent. Lots of choices on the menu and was surprised to learn that it is actually a few places all in one - you can get wings, and ice cream too - love those choices.

The fries were very fresh and served HOT - another treat - which should be the norm at restaurants but doesn't always happen - this place out-did itself! I highly recommend the sweet potato (yam) fries - simply the best I've ever had! The spicy mayo on the side was great.

All is all, a very happy experience.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We ordered food I had a Berger my wife had a salad with grilled chicken , mi e came
And hers did not I finished mine and still no salad it was a good 5 mi later hers came we took it to go.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

A group visited Fatburger but no one was especially happy with the food or service. The prices are on the high side.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

This is a fast food restaurant that makes awesome burgers. They are a good size and they don't skimp on the toppings such as mushrooms. The service is excellent and the premises are spotless. They also sell Marble Slab Creamery ice cream.