“Floor supervisor attitude ”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #108 of 152 Restaurants in St. Albert
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

McDonald’s is McDonald’s is McDonald’s.......foods pretty much the same......place is pretty clean and generally the staff are on the go and pretty efficient.
There is a group if us that meet at this branch regularly for breakfast before we all head out for the day.
The floor hostess/manager/supervisor at this place just has a condescending attitude!!! Which is too bad because on the odd day.......she can be reasonable.
When I ask for a couple of extra packets of salsa (I like the stuff)......you would think she was struggling with the ENTIRE profit margin of this place........and the look you get.........☠️☠️

For a $45.00 breakfast order.......2 or 4 more packettes , I don’t think, shud be a big issue.......
Me thinks it’s time somebody goes to work someplace else where she will be happier and more appreciated for having a STERN attitude........

Reviewed 9 August 2017

The order taker was surprisingly efficient when taking our orders. The food was hot and tasted as expected.

The fries must have come from 2 different batches though because the fries that came with my daughter's Happy Meal were VERY salty whereas mine & my wife's barely had any.

Convenient location when heading onto the Anthony Henday.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

This place is amazing. These young employees take great pride in serving their clients at an efficient pace. Their all very enthusiastically involved in what their doing. From talking politely to customers like myself. I came in and was left with the ever lasting impression that these professionals take great pleasure in seeing to it that their clients needs come first. Evident of this professional work ethic as soon as I ordered my chocolate chip muffin and coffee, within a minute the kind lady that served me handed it to me with a smile that comes free and a warm thank you that followed. I soon got talking with all of them who gathered around in front of me at that counter and humored them about why McDonald's after all was so ahead of it's rival from other surrounding restaurant competitors in St. Albert. My extended appreciation goes out to the following staff fo making my stay at this location a brighter one, they are Chelsea, Dacia, Courtney Jessica and Katelyn. Thanks to all of you for making McDonald's the King of fast foods here in St. Albert

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We went at lunch time and it was busy. I have found that every time I use the kiosk it takes a lot longer than going to the till. We had a two can dine coupon and used it. Once I picked up the order, I noticed the price was $2 too high. There were many workers there and one had helped me with the kiosk ordering. The receipt even said breakfast coupon deal. It was just the wrong price. They set it right. We went outside to wait for our food and they brought it out for us. Everyone was very pleasant. They were trying hard to please the customers. The food was hot and I thought a little tastier than usual, if that is even possible. I see others have complained about little screw ups, like it being impossible to eat oatmeal without a spoon so give the place a crap rating. I liked my experience even if they tried to rip me off of two dollars (or rather the computer did and the humans corrected it).

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We've eaten here countless times over many years. This morning we were hurried. We got a drive-through order that included two hot oatmeals. In the past the restaurant has very often not included requested condiments, so we made sure we had them. We left to drop off two ladies for fingernail treatments. The oatmeals were for them. We arrived at the salon 10 min. beforehand, and then found the restaurant had not included spoons in the order - without which the oatmeals were indedible! The ladies had to proceed without their much-anticipated breakfasts.

I returned to the restaurant with the oatmeals and other meal components, spoke with the manager, voiced my displeasure, gave her the meal components (oatmeals, a McMuffin meal - minus 2 coffees) and asked for a full refund. She gave me one. Then, on the way out, I checked and she had only refunded the oatmeals! I again returned to see her and finally got the full refund I had requested.

This restaurant has terrible quality control regards making sure their orders include all the needed/requested components. If you ever eat here double check your entire order for completeness before you leave the delivery point. If you'd rather not do that each time I very strongly recommend you eat elsewhere.