“Great steak”
Review of Santos

Santos
Reserve with
Santos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 178 Restaurants in Scheveningen
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I tried lomo steak and it was very good. Soft and tender, perfectly cooked.
There is a nice atmosphere in the restaurant and stuff is really friendly. They prepared a surprise dessert for my birthday.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

The best restaurant for Steaks in Scheveningen, very good meat and nice wines that go very well together. I definitely return again.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Great place for steaks and drinks
the atmosphere was very lively
the place is busy and buzzing on Saturday evening at 8 o’clock
the outside was busy
in the restaurant people everywhere
the food was perfect
the steak was hot and sizzling perfect the sides were great as well
service by Denise was excellent
couldn’t have a better dinner in the Hague yesterday

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We go for a big steak option with 4 types of meat to share. Was nice and tender - cooked perfectly, even the sauce was not needed as steak itself was best I tried in my life.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We visited Santos with my family and friends. We have heard of great steaks there so naturally we ordered them. They were really great! The place was very busy so I recommend to make a reservation ahead.